DQ 7 and 8 3DS showing up on Amazon

Bob_the_Almighty

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/664935567478493185

So does this mean Nintendo's publishing it, or Square Enix?  Do we know that yet?

• Upvote 2

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/664935567478493185

So does this mean Nintendo's publishing it, or Square Enix?  Do we know that yet?

Given SE is also announcing it, I'm guessing what I initially predicted a year ago:  joint venture, Nintendo takes the lead.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B017W175SE/viglink20241-20/

The description currently looks like it's for Twilight Princess.

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf.

Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps, and meet a cast of characters you'll never forget in this legendary Zelda adventure.

You can also get an exclusive Wolf Link / Midna amiibo and add bonuses to this title and the upcoming Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, launching in 2016.

This is definitely a page template, still currently being worked on.  I also can't find the DQVII preorder page just by searching for it.  We'll just have to keep an eye out for email updates.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B017W175SE/viglink20241-20/

The description currently looks like it's for Twilight Princess.

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf.

Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps, and meet a cast of characters you'll never forget in this legendary Zelda adventure.

You can also get an exclusive Wolf Link / Midna amiibo and add bonuses to this title and the upcoming Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, launching in 2016.

This is definitely a page template, still currently being worked on. I also can't find the DQVII preorder page just by searching for it. We'll just have to keep an eye out for email updates.

When I saw the Twilight Princess description... I lost it.

I managed to pre-order both games on Amazon, so hopefully if there is some special edition I am automatically grandfathered into it. If not I guess I can order again and cancel the other preorder. I doubt this game is going to show up on the Square Enix Online Store if Square isn't publishing it, though. They already confirmed that Bravely Second would not be on their store since Nintendo is publishing it.

I'll get them pre-ordered after Christmas for sure. For now I need to save money for Christmas gifts, and I'm hoping that with Christmas around the corner I'll get some extra cash. That way I can pre-order both at once.

Now I'm just trying to figure out which one I'm more excited for!

I'll get them pre-ordered after Christmas for sure. For now I need to save money for Christmas gifts, and I'm hoping that with Christmas around the corner I'll get some extra cash. That way I can pre-order both at once.

amazon.com doesn't charge until it ships. 

I know that, but regardless I'm not putting down any pre-orders till I have the cash.

Besides, I make all my orders on Amazon through gift card purchases because I refuse to link my debit card or a credit card to my account.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I know that, but regardless I'm not putting down any pre-orders till I have the cash.

Besides, I make all my orders on Amazon through gift card purchases because I refuse to link my debit card or a credit card to my account.

Smart man.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally have the money to preorder it.  Done and done.  DQ8 can wait until i can afford that.

Finally have the money to preorder it. Done and done. DQ8 can wait until i can afford that.

Amazon doesn't require money for pre-orders.
It does if you use Amazon gift cards to make your purchases because you refuse to link your debit card or a credit card to your account.

Of course, that could just be my case.

• Upvote 1

No, they don't, but that doesn't mean I can't get an amazon gift card ;).  They take that money out immediately from your Gift Card status, and Amazon pays for it when the game is released/sent.

• Upvote 1

Ebay and PayPal have had my credit card information since before the turn of the century (hell, the last millenia) and Amazon since the previous decade. I never consider the opposite.

• Upvote 1