Box tombola

The pulls are strongly biased towards the non monsters. Average orochi pull seems to be at around 15th to 17th pull.

My wife used her 3500 gems she had been saving on this last night. Her pulls were awful. All gold and keys.

I got a Troll, a grim keeper, most of the gold ones, the 800 and 500 gems, and a single Metal Slime key.

Pro: almost everything I have left is monsters.

Con: out of gems

Edited by The Mystical One

I'm not going near this one.  I'm saving up for the next chance at Dracolord.

• 1 month later...

Looks like we have the next round coming up, but the pot looks terrible.  A bunch of monsters that top out at S-rank?  An EGG ROYALE, which we can easily get from the current Egg Hunt?  Ick.

I think Garena still drunk from new year party. No activity for a few days, the Egg Lair with old skill, the Box tombola with 1 gen Tombola S rank monster and really not attractive. Maybe they pay more attention on other games and think this game is already cash cow product(with only half year!!). It's really disappointed.

Xgaurd: Thought I heard Hargon was coming soon. Do you have thoughts between Dragonlord and Hargon?

Hargon was always my favorite... It's going to hurt when time comes to ovolve him away...

Hargon is really great and I like him too. However, in the future patch Dragonlord can be (...I don't know what it's called maybe..)Reincarnated after SS rank. When that time comes we can choose between Magician appearance(like S rank) and Dragon appearance(like SS rank), the skill set and stat are different so we can adapt him into our favorite way.

Anyway, about 'Hargon is coming soon' is just the assumption due to the time and the recursive of Tombola monster on each week.

I hope our version of the game gets to that point too.  I've heard that SEA games tend to have a shorter shelf life due to the smaller audience, and having followed the JP version of the game for a while, there's a lot of neat features that we haven't gotten to yet.

Yes, I think so.

DQMSL is quite popular in Japan but seems not much popular in SEA. In Japan there's an update on TV channel and there're many events held.

Also, Garena is the 3rd party, it's not like in Japan that SE themself to manage the game. I don't know how long the contract of this game is, but the activties and special stage and monsters like Dragonlord or Psaro and Box tombola, they have to wait for the permission from SE and that mean they cannot manage the game as they're expected.

Even the bug or patch, they have to wait for SE to run as well. I think these factors cause players very much bored.

There still be people who want to try this Box, but what they got is bug=*=

If anyone play this box and got Abullddon(B rank of Barbatos) the game will be crashed and become endless loading.

And refer to Japanese website, there's no this monster!

Edited by Xguard

Is there anything good in this box? Mystical said orochi but I didn't see it on list.

No, there's no Orochi this time.

The message you saw is 2 months ago which is the 1st Tombola box.

The 2nd time is Wight Knight. And this time is Night Rider.

And night rider is a terrible S rank for a box tombola because he's got a B rank which is somewhat easier to get.  Orochi and Wight Knight both had no prior ovolutions, and so were pretty rare. Ugh.

We are getting the reincarnation stuff already? Nice.

Any idea when the next OV road is coming?

We are getting the reincarnation stuff already? Nice.

Any idea when the next OV road is coming?

No, it's still not coming. I don't know when but seem quite a while.

About path of OV road, I don't know either. At first I expect it will come after new year but it's egg lair instead. Maybe it will come before new boss launch, imo.

I don't mind this egg lair. I'm getting a lot of lightning eggs for the next time they give an ability up bonus rate. But I am indeed eager for ovo road now that I have two things that go SS.

Edited by The Mystical One

We usually get one every month-and-a-half, give or take?  Considering we just had one a couple weeks ago, hopefully another few weeks will see the next one come about.  I'm excited to finally give it a shot for the first time.

I also don't mind the current Egg Lair.  I boosted my paddock up to 100 and I'm just stocking up on eggs with abilities I like now.  I may not always ovolve my monsters with the ideal abilities, but I figure these different Egg Lairs will cycle around again sooner or later.  And when they do, I have a few Glorious Eggcelsiors on standby.

No OV road... :(

We had one theasg week of August, September, October, and November. All about exactly one month apart.

Kind of bummed they added a ton of S -> SS in the last month, and no road....

Yeah no doubt I wasn't powerful enough to do the road before, but now I might have a chance, I need some eggs