Yo-Kai Watch

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made me think of this.

Plot twist: the entire game took place in Poland the whole time!

If I manage to beat Legend of Legacy before you tha- oh who am I kidding, that's not gonna happen...

;) I've got a demo of YoKai Watch on my handheld and reading up a little bit about it I'm thinking about picking up a copy in the near future.

;) I've got a demo of YoKai Watch on my handheld and reading up a little bit about it I'm thinking about picking up a copy in the near future.

Nice. I got some good gifts from my students yesterday. Another good day today and I may get it sooner than later. I really must finish a game off though.

Oh good, the link is working again! It's been very helpful for finding out what foods Yo-Kai prefer!

And I feel you're "pain," Platty. Hopefully over break I can at least get Chrono Cross finished off, maybe Legend of Legacy too?

Oh good, the link is working again! It's been very helpful for finding out what foods Yo-Kai prefer!

And I feel you're "pain," Platty. Hopefully over break I can at least get Chrono Cross finished off, maybe Legend of Legacy too?

Legend of Legacy is #1 to finish. Yes.

Stop telling me what to do Platty! You don't need to repeat yourself 3 times anywat GAAAAAAAAAH!

Stop telling me what to do Platty! You don't need to repeat yourself 3 times anywat GAAAAAAAAAH!

Anywat...

Haha, I'm a teacher. Guess how many times I repeat myself in a single class!

;) Depending on what grade you teach, it'd be either a dozen times a day to OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!! times a day.

• Upvote 1

Yep, I teach 1st to 5th Grade advanced math. And that's about my range, dozens to thousands!

So, Yangus, 3 is nothing 😂

I never said it was...

I think a Yo-Kai is making you act strange, and if there's one thing this game and the anime have taught me is that if something weird happens in life, BLAME IT ON A YO-KAI!

Yep, I teach 1st to 5th Grade advanced math. And that's about my range, dozens to thousands!

So, Yangus, 3 is nothing 😂

I never said it was...

I think a Yo-Kai is making you act strange, and if there's one thing this game and the anime have taught me is that if something weird happens in life, BLAME IT ON A YO-KAI!

Nah, blame it on Woodus's Web hosting company. I used blame Tapatalk, but now I know better.

;) I always thought you blamed it on the rain myself or was it the drain? I forget which.

• Upvote 1

;) I always thought you blamed it on the rain myself or was it the drain? I forget which.

You weren't around a couple months ago for the mess that was happening. Double and triple posting all over. Sometimes you'd have to wait 5 minutes for your post to go through. Woodus would put in a support ticket, they'd find no problem, and it'd act up again the next day.

Probably these little Yo-Kai monsters, but annoying nonetheless.

Edited by Plattym3

;) Oh dear I imagine this little glitch happened when mobile devices was used to access and post on The Den?

;) Oh dear I imagine this little glitch happened when mobile devices was used to access and post on The Den?

And you'd be wrong, sorry. Nice of you to take a pot shot at people unlike yourself, but your facts would be not true. It happened on all devices.

;) Actually it wasn't a pot shot, I wondered if it happened on stationary desktops and laptops as well but was unsure, since it happened on all devices then it was glitch with the Den itself. (I still dislike the whole mobile phone thing though since you were so kind to point it out, also please ease up on the ribbing I'm in no mood for it, just a little heads up :P )

You made me think of this.

• Upvote 2

So I put a watch up on camelcamelcamel.com for Yo-Kai watch.  I got an email today that it'd dropped down to $29.99!  Wahoo, I zoom over and PSYCH, it's now really $43.99.  What the heck!?  Granted, I figured I'd pick this up come like February or March, but that got my hopes up too quickly.

So I put a watch up on camelcamelcamel.com for Yo-Kai watch. I got an email today that it'd dropped down to $29.99! Wahoo, I zoom over and PSYCH, it's now really $43.99. What the heck!? Granted, I figured I'd pick this up come like February or March, but that got my hopes up too quickly.

It probably sold out from Amazon and the 43.99 is from a different seller.

In the 10 seconds it took me to click and look?

You're probably somewhat right. The new price is from a new seller, not Amazon itself.

So I put a watch up on camelcamelcamel.com for Yo-Kai watch. I got an email today that it'd dropped down to $29.99! Wahoo, I zoom over and PSYCH, it's now really $43.99. What the heck!? Granted, I figured I'd pick this up come like February or March, but that got my hopes up too quickly.

It probably sold out from Amazon and the 43.99 is from a different seller.

In the 10 seconds it took me to click and look?

You're probably somewhat right. The new price is from a new seller, not Amazon itself.

Actually I do see it for 29.99. If you go to the Yo-Kai Watch page and click on "New" It does show it for $29.99.

It's on backorder though.

You are no longer DarkBaramos to me, you are the Bringer of Light (-hearted games to my house in January for a much discounted rate).  Totally just ordered this and a $3 cable that I'd been wanting to get as an add-on item.  Took the slow shipping method and earned $4 toward e-purchases too since I'm in no rush for either.  My wife buys a book or two every month from Amazon, so those free dollars actually help out quite a bit.

THANKS for looking and catching what I missed!

Awesome, glad you're getting the game for a cheaper price Platty! You'll have to let me know what you think of the full game.

Awesome, glad you're getting the game for a cheaper price Platty! You'll have to let me know what you think of the full game.

Yay!

Should arrive January 5th. New goal: beat Legend of Legacy before then. I'm actually pretty close.

;) So it would seem Baramos possesses the Ball of Light :laugh: Seriously, awesome stuff finding a better deal on Yokai Watch Plat, it's $39.99 everywhere else, I can't wait to read some of your posts showing your thoughts on the game.

Yay!

Should arrive January 5th. New goal: beat Legend of Legacy before then. I'm actually pretty close.

If I manage to beat Legend of Legacy before you tha- oh who am I kidding, that's not gonna happen...

• Upvote 1