Dragon Warrior VII - Immigrant Spawn Locations

dw7psx.png

Thanks to AerynB for sending me screenshots of all the random spawn locations for immigrants. I have started a new page.

Immigrant Spawns

AerynB rocks!  Thanks so much.

Woodus, you should make a special medal.  Call it the Aeryn B Awesome medal.  Given out to anyone who does something awesome for the Den.

Edited by ignasia7

:D Thanks, ignasia!

I was kinda surprised no one had done this before. I bet it will really help knowing exactly where to look in a room for a potential immigrant, like in the Mardra Fane or Deja Mountain tunnels.

The Dune Inn spot is really the worst, and the Krage Inn isn't so good either. Most places though are just fine for the in-and-out spawn trick.

Hopefully these pics are useful. :)

EDIT: Eesh! I just noticed a small typo. For the Hamelia Pub spot I called it "Hamelia Pub (north)" because I had my party facing north in one shot and east in another. I liked the north shot better so I sent that one to Woodus, but I didn't take the "north" clarification out. Woodus, maybe you could take "north" out of that one pic. Just so people don't get confused and think there's another spawn spot in the Hamelia Pub.

Edited by AerynB

Woodus, you should make a special medal.  Call it the Aeryn B Awesome medal.  Given out to anyone who does something awesome for the Den.

She should have something like this (or better) by now - she's done far more work than I have.

Rank 3 Contributor - Elite 5.8 KB 50 x 50 contribute_03.png This badge is awarded to those who have contributed time and time again to the Dragon's Den.

Aww. You guys are so sweet. :) I'm just happy to give back after using this site so much for DQ gaming. Dragon's Den has the best members. :D

She should have something like this (or better) by now - she's done far more work than I have.

Rank 3 Contributor - Elite 5.8 KB 50 x 50 contribute_03.png This badge is awarded to those who have contributed time and time again to the Dragon's Den.

You know I was on my way to do that the other day and then squirreled, added now

Squirreled? Did you get a squirrel in your house? That happened to me back in February. Darn wildlife.

No not a live squirrel, just the derailed train of thought kind, like in Up ;)

squirrel-up-dog-gif.gif

Hahaha. That's what I meant too. I totally didn't let a crazy squirrel run me out of my house and make me call an exterminator and animal control or anything like that. Nope, not me.

I have had a bird in the house though :)