3 More Characters?

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Morrie because we can have someone super over the top.

Kiefer just so I can hear what he sounds like.

And Deborah, because MAYBE she'll use claws. And Heroes was lacking.

Deborah, Aquila and Moonbrooke

Torneko, Moonbrooke, and Hero V. 

Why are none of the heroes on there? >=(

Torneko, Moonbrooke, and Hero V.

Why are none of the heroes on there? >=(

They wouldn't have much to say...

BA DUM DUM!

;) My picks are Milly (Muriel) Angelo and Ragnar! 

Giving them a set personality would probably ruin someones image of them.

Agreed, for example, I always pegged Ragnar as a Highlander in terms of speech and mannarisms

Hero V does not need to talk.

His wife can do it for him.

• Upvote 1

Sanchoooooooooooooooooo *^* He's my fav from V so far so. MARRY HIM Also Morrie of course duhhh. And I chose Kiefer because from watching and reading things he sounds like he will be one of my favs too. Reminds me of an ex. XD

Morrie seems to be quickly becoming a favorite. He's definitely interesting!

Sancho is one of those side kick characters that has interests for sure watching the hero of V grow up.

Kiefer is a popular character from VII as well.

Sancho is one of those side kick characters that has interests for sure watching the hero of V grow up.

Morrie's awesome and out there. I don't think that would come so much a surprise that people like him. XD I wonder if I can get Sancho on my team in V since you called him a side kick? I haven't looked up anything on V and I don't use guides so that wording just makes me think so. I hope so. 

Morrie's awesome and out there. I don't think that would come so much a surprise that people like him. XD I wonder if I can get Sancho on my team in V since you called him a side kick? I haven't looked up anything on V and I don't use guides so that wording just makes me think so. I hope so.

Yes, you can get him on your team on V, he's not an NPC, but plays a fair role in the heroe's life.

Yes, you can get him on your team on V, he's not an NPC, but plays a fair role in the heroe's life.

*does a little dance* Debora would have been my 4th choice in the poll. Probably Torneko after that :3

*does a little dance* Debora would have been my 4th choice in the poll. Probably Torneko after that :3

So far Deborah is the first choice in polls, because Nera and Bianca are there which seems to me a obvious choice.

The second choice is Torneko, probably for his eccentric and quarky appearance and personality.

Kiefer and Aquilla are tied for 3rd, I would choose Kiefer over Aquilla... DQ IX was fun but seemed to be lacking a bit in story.