SlimeyWhimeyPictureTimey‬ Contest

LordRoto

I wanted to share this with everyone here that Square-Enix is having an official snapshot contest for Dragon Quest Heroes! Details can be found in the link below.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/dragon-quest-heroes-social-diary-9-trophies-and-screenshot-contest

"Who's ready to take screenshots for the â€ª#‎SlimeyWhimeyPictureTimey‬contest? Details here!"- Healix 
‪#‎DQHeroes‬ â€ª#‎DragonQuest‬

Goo'd luck to all who enter!

Edited by LordRoto

Ooh!!!! I'm not the best photographer, but I'm going to try this. I'd love to add something signed by Yuji Horii to my collection!

• Upvote 1

Got 3 entries in for this one. I asked in my email (will see if I get a response) if the 10 entries are per category or over the whole contest. I will post back if I hear.

Ooh!!!! I'm not the best photographer, but I'm going to try this. I'd love to add something signed by Yuji Horii to my collection!

They have to be in-game non-photoshopped screenshots, captured via the PS4's "Share" option, according to the rules.

And I got a response, it is 10 per category

DRAGON QUEST HEROES characters – Best Actions Shots

November 2, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to November 8, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time):

Slimes – Cutest Slime Shots

November 9, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to November 15, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time):

Bosses - Most Epic Shot of Teamwork Within a Boss Battle

November 16, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to November 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time):

If you are interested I have a DQ VI poster and DS game signed from the Palo Alto release event.  PM me.

After reading about this contest I'm kinda bummed I deleted all the trophy unlock photos from my system.

• Upvote 1

I was worried you had to post the pictures to Facebook but it seems you can just send the pictures to Square Enix directly.

"One (1) DRAGON QUEST slime paper fan (approximate value $0.99)" Thank you Square :laugh: :laugh:
  • Upvote 1

Yeah even if you post to Facebook you still have to email them