Dragon Warrior 7 Gamescript Updated

dw7psx.png

Thanks to AerynB for sending me the latest update to the Dragon Warrior VII PSX gamescript.

The update is up thru (to quote AerynB) ;) - "Awakened all the Spirits and discovered that God was actually the Demon Lord in disguise. Dun dun dun!"

Here is the link to the updated PDF:

http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dw7psx/gamescript/gamescriptdw7.pdf

Or find it on the side menu of the DW7 section

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dw7psx/

Typos and all?  :P

• 2 weeks later...
"Awakened all the Spirits and discovered that God was actually the Demon Lord in disguise. Dun dun dun"

Glad I finished the game before I saw this...that's kind of an enormous spoiler to be on the home page.

"Awakened all the Spirits and discovered that God was actually the Demon Lord in disguise. Dun dun dun"

Glad I finished the game before I saw this...that's kind of an enormous spoiler to be on the home page.

At some point we need to all be aware that a decade has passed, and whether members have played or not, the time for spoilers has come.

Darth Vader is Luke's faster!

At some point we need to all be aware that a decade has passed, and whether members have played or not, the time for spoilers has come.

Darth Vader is Luke's faster!

I'm not saying that people should be tiptoeing over spoilers in the main forums, in maybe a topic that specifically addresses the game...just that the front page of the website shouldn't contain unwarned spoilers about games in the series. 8 is currently the only game I have yet to play and I can say that I would be a little bummed out if something as big as the 7 spoiler was on the front page and I saw it. If I go to the DQ8 sub forum or the DQ 8 section of the website and get something spoiled for me then that's my own fault. But just having it in an announcement on the front page like that is different.

There are probably people who haven't played seven and are waiting in the hopes that they get to play the 3DS version soon. And there are newcomers discovering the series all the time.

Not trying to sound like a spoiler Nazi or anything as this is a ten year old game. And if the spoiler was something like "Surprise, Estard isn't the only island in the world!" I wouldn't even be saying anything. But the Demon Lord twist is kind of a big deal in terms of 7's story.

Just needed to say my piece.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II