Trick or Treat

Had Silver Swordsman join me on my third run of Hard :)

He seems to be able to be found in two different locations.  Sometimes he's solo, and sometimes he brings two Phantom Swordsmen along with him. Both kinds are recruitable.

If you find him twice in the level, you can theoretically get 12000exp/run. Not bad!  He's worth 4000gold, 2000exp, and his minions are each 2000gold, 1000exp.

I'll try to get some maps out in a bit.

Jinkster also makes an appearance in both medium and hard. Not sure if he can be recruited.

No worries, thanks again for all the maps

He's all right for an A rank.

Feed him a few LMS and then feed him to a zombie (or anything really) and use him as a sparring exp booster.

I still don't understand why the phantom can't ovlvoe wtf

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

Is the silver swordman any good? Seem not useful and cannot evolve further

Thought of another use! Get him to leve l15 and then use him as sparring fodder for your Trauminator to help level up falcon Slash! :D

(I just got a second Silver Swordsman on my fifth run.)

What time of the day did you get your joins?  I'm still having some trouble with getting any of the hunting quest monsters.  I hope to get one of each before the event ends, as I figure this is a once-a-year special quest.

He's all right for an A rank.

Feed him a few LMS and then feed him to a zombie (or anything really) and use him as a sparring exp booster.

I still don't understand why the phantom can't ovlvoe wtf

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

Wait, phantom knight doesn't evolve into silver knight? That's kind of dumb.

I've been running Hard Trick or Treat just to get a Silver Swordsman to join and still no luck after 20+ tries. The drop rate/ recruit rate, whatever you wish to call it is awfully low. I've gotten 4 of the pink one just not a single silver. It would make sense if the monster was actually good, but it's not even S rank. I just want it for the book entry, but wow I'm ready to give up on it and use stamina elsewhere.

Edited by Szedeth

Wow. Bad luck. I've gotten 6 of them. Usually in the morning or afternoon (eastern time)

I've been boosting it to level 17 by feeding it a phantom swordsman and then feeding itntontrauminatir to level up falcon slash (without any success)

I've gotten two Silver Swordsmen on the Hard level, so far, but I still haven't been able to get Jinxter.  Is the latter only available on this (presumably) once-a-year special quest?

I tried to buy gems through the Google Play store this weekend to recover stamina for my once-a-year special quest hunt, but I was getting server errors that didn't seem to resolve themselves after restart.  Luckily I still grabbed 2 rare monsters.  Agreed that it's lame that can't be Ovolved further nor from.

Ah...I thought because he's Rank E it meant he was recruitable.  Anything Rank D and below usually is, right?  Or is it a case-by-case?

Ah...I thought because he's Rank E it meant he was recruitable.  Anything Rank D and below usually is, right?  Or is it a case-by-case?

Usually! I just don't know of anyone with any luck recruiting him.  Some of these special events seem to have terrible rates for the fodder monsters (like the sand viper from balzack or leon or whichever one had a challenge to recruit the sand viper).

Ah...cruel joke on their part if they implemented a low recruitment rate for rare monsters in a once-a-year only special quest.  But if Jinxter is part of the new crowd of monsters that was recently added, perhaps we'll see him in the regular tombola.