Puff-Puff

Woodus

Ran into these clips playing Heroes last night, couldn't get Nera or Isla to trigger if they have one.

https://youtu.be/VEEJcUDsKbs

https://youtu.be/YTHPYdkLdwY

If anyone can trigger with Luceus I would be curious how different they are.

Haha.  Make-up technique.  Nice cover.

Yeah, I thought that too :)

Haha, I like Alena's for Aurora. If you're Luceus, she employs a punching technique that stops millimeters from his face, so he felt a nice cool breeze across his face while his eyes are closed.

I would like to see a video of Luceus's Puff-Puff.

Seems like they're veering away from the more "traditional" puff-puff, which I assumed Luceus would get.

puffpuff.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice hat.

Ah, the FFXIV Puff-Puff.

It's not even those ladies, it's a snurble Puff Puff.

And the Golem FATEs were fun too, plus the Brickman minion, Slime Earrings (not from the event) and the thug's mug helm.

9gqtLZ9.jpg

Edited by Tiael

Perhaps a silly question, but is puff-puff possible for all characters, regardless of gender? Asking because I'm playing as Luceus, and have thus far only triggered females doing it.

I've gotten Jessica, Kiryl, and Alena so far. I found out that if you don't save in the home base you can run into the pub and talk to everyone. If you don't get a puff-puff scene just quite the game and reload the auto save. Although I don't really know if it's really any faster than starting a mission and Evacing out...

• 2 weeks later...

So Ive been really trying to get the Puff-Puff trophy. Ive gotten 2 from every character so far (once you have gotten one from a character, if you talk to them again, they have the option to ask "Would you like a Puff-Puff?") and yet I cant seem to get one from Yangus. He is my only hold out.

That was me with Terry. He took the absolute longest, so I just went and beat the green dragon and came back, so I could work on two trophies at once. if Terry didn't trigger, back tot he green dragon again.

Well, I dont know if it helped or was just an ironic coincidence but I added Yangus to my party and within 30 minutes, got my final Puff-Puff. His is the most like the actual one too.