Sign in to follow this  
kingmetal

Post Game Discussions

Nokturnus dead. Once I got Aurora and Terry to get a full tension bar, it was over. :)

Now off to the final boss ... eventually. I have some ingredient farming to do apparently.

All right, as of this morning, I got 100% platinum trophy. What a fantabulous game. 96 hours of awesome. :D

Zoma was tough. I hated being that guy that had to put 3 bunny tails on each character to survive ... but wasnt sure there was any other way to do it after multiple attempts. When I finally got him done, Terry and Jessica were dead, I was out of Yggdrasil leaves and that just left Luceus and Aurora. Both of them got their tension bar maxed around the same time. Popped one, burned down the pink til the Coup then switched over and did the same thing.

• Upvote 2

Sounds a lot like my first time beating him.  Were all your team members max levels when you beat him?  I surprised myself and was only at mid 90's when he went down the first time for me.

Congrats!  I know how satisfying it is to beat Zoma after that first encounter makes it look impossible.

Yeah, my whole crew is 99. And you are right. That first time, I didnt even hit him lol.

I got Atlas to around 10% on my first try. Hero was 99 and the rest of my team was around 85.

That Yggdrasil root must be made out of paper mache

Zoma kills my team even at max stats...even with two bunny tails each... I wished there was a level 100.

Enviado desde mi SM-G360T1 mediante Tapatalk

Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Call_Me_Maybe.png

Question.

Do accessories stack? Like... I'm trying to beat Psaro and my idea was to biff out everyone by equipping three rings of strength plus threes.

Would that do anything

Psaro you just have to bum rush him when he comes after you, that's how I beat him

Yes accessories stack. You will have to use that later on.

Zoma kills my team even at max stats...even with two bunny tails each... I wished there was a level 100.

I used the liquid metal orb from the atlas battle and three bunny tails on my hero to beat Zoma.  I would run at him in a circular angle to avoid his magical attacks and get behind him and wail on him.  You have to dodge a lot to avoid his spells that surround him when you are close.

My second in command was Terry, also with three bunny tails, and I would avoid switching characters until I was able to activate a coup de grace with my hero then switch to the other non Terry members to see how they were doing with the coup de grace build.  If they are close I would use theirs then go back to Terry and pummel with the falcon slash/wind slash combo & coup de grace as they activated.

If you have Erdrick's Orb from Nokturnus put that on Terry, it'll help.

I used the liquid metal orb from the atlas battle and three bunny tails on my hero to beat Zoma.  I would run at him in a circular angle to avoid his magical attacks and get behind him and wail on him.  You have to dodge a lot to avoid his spells that surround him when you are close.

My second in command was Terry, also with three bunny tails, and I would avoid switching characters until I was able to activate a coup de grace with my hero then switch to the other non Terry members to see how they were doing with the coup de grace build.  If they are close I would use theirs then go back to Terry and pummel with the falcon slash/wind slash combo & coup de grace as they activated.

If you have Erdrick's Orb from Nokturnus put that on Terry, it'll help.

I haven't yet beaten Zoma, but minor nit: I think you have the orbs backwards... it's liquid metal you get from Nokturnus.

As soon as I finish beating Natural Doctrine I will go back and beat Zoma and the other uber hard bosses.

I just got through with the main quest last night! I am looking forward to seeing all of these post-game fights!

• Upvote 1

I've been in post game since around November, but I'm doing all the extra DLC included quests. Currently on Jessica and Yagus Bandit missions. Trying to finish that up so I can get the item that will let me farm mini medals better with Bianca. I was eyeing the Zoma fight last night, but I feel like I'll get my face pushed in if I attempt it with everyone at level 50.

I am so behind in this. Being able to only play during some week ends (PS3 is at my BFs house) really hurts my leveling up.

And reading Zoma may need max levels just shows me how much I still need to do (my hero is around early 60s, if I remember correctly), and I only have like half the others above level 50.

My hero is 15 ahead of everyone else because I'm wearing that item that gives increased experience. I wish I could craft more of that item.

I have everyone at 99 and still can't beat Atlas T_T

Stupid Root...

Had absolutely no trouble with metal madness though.

Edited by SlimeVagrant

So I have Jessica maxed out, Bianca and Aurora are at 98, and Psaro is around the mid 60's. I had a couple of tough fights protecting statues and roots, but I did manage to get through them eventually. I still have to do another 6 challenge missions though. Also, is there anywhere that I can farm Pandora boxes? 

What I did was load up the fight where you can find the metal king slimes. As soon as you land in, run to the little jail area to the right. There is 3 or 4 cells and they can spawn chests.

What I did was load up the fight where you can find the metal king slimes. As soon as you land in, run to the little jail area to the right. There is 3 or 4 cells and they can spawn chests.

Which one was that?

So I have Jessica maxed out, Bianca and Aurora are at 98, and Psaro is around the mid 60's. I had a couple of tough fights protecting statues and roots, but I did manage to get through them eventually. I still have to do another 6 challenge missions though. Also, is there anywhere that I can farm Pandora boxes? 

The very top right map has Pandora Boxes, and two spawn in the level every single time. This is how I got my 10 for that quest. It's the one where you have to protect the goddess statue.