Sign in to follow this  
Kaniki

SE Store error?

As I was trying to pre-order the new DQX All-in-One I keep getting this error after I hit the Check Out button.

guaSckA.png

Can anyone tell me whats going wrong?

Any chance you can copy and paste the text here so it's not as a picture?  I can run it through some translator programs to try and make sense of it.

下記ã®æƒ…報を入力ã—ã¦æ¬¡ã®ãƒšãƒ¼ã‚¸ã¸ãŠé€²ã¿ãã ã•ã„。
icon_hissu.gif?timestamp=1409893958000 ã¯å¿…須項目ã§ã™ã€‚å¿…ãšå…¥åŠ›ã—ã¦ãã ã•ã„。

icon_error.gif?timestamp=1409893958000 本人èªè¨¼å®Ÿè¡Œä¸å¯ã€åˆã¯æœ¬äººèªè¨¼å¤±æ•—ã«ã‚ˆã‚Šæ±ºæ¸ˆãŒã§ãã¾ã›ã‚“ã§ã—ãŸã€‚クレジットカードå–引ãŒæˆç«‹ã—ãªã„ã®ã§ã€ä»–ã®æ±ºæ¸ˆæ‰‹æ®µã«ã‚ˆã‚‹æ±ºæ¸ˆã‚’検討ãã ã•ã„。 (GE12000000000000)

I hope that helps >.<

It says it could not authorize your credit card.

Square-Enix won't accept foreign credit cards.  That's probably your problem as I'm assuming you don't live in Japan.

Strange, cause I don't get that error when trying to do the older All-in-One bundle with just Ver.1 and Ver.2, should I grab what I get with that as well?

Edit: Never mind I get the same error on that version too now

Edited by Kaniki

I think you're going to either need to find another means of payment or order from a store that is willing to sell the game to foreigners. (Square-Enix of Japan is not willing to sell to foreigners)

To be precise it is saying it can't verify your identity for the credit card to be used. It possible that it is due to the address. Is there a way to have the billing address your real address and the shipping a Japanese address?