Not sure if the event was posted all day or not but I just noticed it my in-game announcements. Assuming my math is correct we should be able to consume a maximum of 720 stamina during the event which means we need to spend gems to get any other rewards. I will definitely be going for the 1000 gem reward but not sure if I want to spend those 1000 gems to acquire the S rank Claws. Anyone have any information on him? Is he worth me spending 1000 gems to get him?

At first,I'm not interested in Claw but because I already got Claw+1 so I may take part to make him+2^^

I gave him multiheal and he's very useful. With high speed, he can heal a whole team at the beginning of 2nd round.

We should think that if we level up, the stamina will be full and Legacy quest give us a lot of exp. ^^

I think he has the highest agi S rank for now, with pretty good attack & wisdom. And compatible with multiheal eggsolotl. Still waiting beast bonker to get compatible acceleratle egg for arena build.

I already have him, but I think I'll refill stamina for lms grind because I have max liquid key+ several other in mail.

At first,I'm not interested in Claw but because I already got Claw+1 so I may take part to make him+2^^

I gave him multiheal and he's very useful. With high speed, he can heal a whole team at the beginning of 2nd round.

We should think that if we level up, the stamina will be full and Legacy quest give us a lot of exp. ^^

Yea easier for lower lvls to get This one

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

With the high agility he should make a very good arena monster. I think I'm gonna go for him.

Good point on the free refill for level up. That will reduce the gems we spend for Claws. I don't even mind spending a few gems on refills right now with Legacy still running. It's so dang efficient with stam/exp ratio.

With the high agility he should make a very good arena monster. I think I'm gonna go for him.

Good point on the free refill for level up. That will reduce the gems we spend for Claws. I don't even mind spending a few gems on refills right now with Legacy still running. It's so dang efficient with stam/exp ratio.

I find the King Bubble quest to be pretty great for exp. I can't do the hard difficulty of Legacy yet and I'm raising several low level monsters at the same time as my high level ones anyway, so the hard difficulty of the bubble dungeon yields a lot more exp than the easy difficulty of the legacy dungeon for the same stamina. More than twice the amount of exp.

nt sure if it is worth going for the 1k gems but so far it seems that everyone think it is worth it haha. only have 3 metal keys left :/ used abt 6-7 keys lvling my dragons >.>. mann if only this event came earlier lol i wasted 600 gems refilling stamina xD. claws is a pretty nice unit and thin air is pretty good for arena. only problem i have wif him is that he dies so fast most of the time during the first round that i dont even have time to cast multiheal on the second turn xD

Yeah, Claws is fast, but way too fragile. Every time I fight him in arena lite, I generally have him dead on turn 1 without having to try hard to do so.  I'll be aiming for the 1000 gems.  It shouldn't be too hard. At 56 stamina and having the legacy bonkers still going, I level up about once a day, so that's an extra 56 each day. And I'm sure I'll throw in some gems for stamina refilling once or twice thanks to Scrapyard.

King Bubble Hard is a good quest for experience, because sometimes you run into King Bubble randomly on the stage (in addition to the boss fight later).  I've gotten 6000+ experience off of one quest run-through because I ran into King Bubble twice randomly on the stage, before having to fight him again in the boss fight.

I'm chewing through Bonkers stages with my A-team to try and spend as much as possible (without spending gems in the process).

I've just got it. There're only few hours left for legacy dungeon, that's why I completed stamina quest lol. I've used gem to refill stamina many time to play it as many times as possible before the quest's gone to level up my monster and yes I can make them full level many of them.