Quest #130B - Purchase DQH: TWTWATBB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks! Duck Tales is life     Darn you, it's in muh head~     Most aren't, (DQH is an obvious exception) but funny enough, I have a few that never got opened in the PS1 games though. Legend

I think I signed up the day you closed the Pre-order contest, because I had the CE pre-ordered since June. Here's my proof of purchase, though!  

Sure http://m.imgur.com/ns6yUTK

Posted Images

If you need me to resubmit proof just tell me.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 4

How do I add my picture? When I add mine it shows up in the form but when I click post it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Do I need special permissions or something?

Edit: I can at least make a Link though.

Edited by SlimeVagrant

Strange it should allow everyone in this forum, the link should work though

I've been unable to find any option to ever attach any pictures ever in this forum.

In this specific one? You do so all the time for Super Light.

Just use Tapatalk.

Attaching a pic of the Christmas tree because I can with 2 clicks. 6a3827d2deccc1098d0769d416ef9e58.jpg

Ok, 4 clicks.

How do I add my picture? When I add mine it shows up in the form but when I click post it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Do I need special permissions or something?

Edit: I can at least make a Link though.

It's because of the properties of that link. You need your photo link to end in a photo extension.

.jpg

.gif

.png

That link is a hot mess, not just a photo link.

I just tested with Bob the user and it let me do it, you can't do it from a quick reply. The attach should be just below the main post box you type in

attach.png

It's because of the properties of that link. You need your photo link to end in a photo extension. 

.jpg

.gif

.png

That link is a hot mess, not just a photo link.

Strange, using that link the photo appeared in the form just fine and I was even able to preview it, so the site recognizes it as a picture, it's just blocking me from posting it.

Ah well, guess I'll just have to attach files instead of linking them. (I'm just really stingy about that kind of thing)

Edited by SlimeVagrant

@SlimeVagrant: Sometimes the extension isn't recognized properly and it won't let you upload it.

@The Mystical One: Yeah, so me forums I don't have it turned on, but I can if it would make things easier.

;) Since it's also available for Steam, can I still enter the contest?

zapkNL8.jpg

;) Here's my screenshot, since there was a character limit I had to purposely mis spell master and not use proper spacings between both parts of my Den Name.

zapkNL8.jpg

;) Here's my screenshot, since there was a character limit I had to purposely mis spell master and not use proper spacings between both parts of my Den Name.

For the mobile ports I just put Aust. In addition to a screen of the home screen icon, Platty accepted that just fine.

However for DQHTWTWATBB, I just posted my Steam receipt.

Sent from my Nexus 6

zapkNL8.jpg

For the mobile ports I just put Aust. In addition to a screen of the home screen icon, Platty accepted that just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Yeah, I really should have required screen shots.  Heck, even my entry could be fake.  I could have borrowed someone's game or took a pic in Game Stop with the box.  I'll have to remember screenshots in the future.

Slime Mastr, you're good!

• Upvote 1

zapkNL8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6

Yeah, I really should have required screen shots. Heck, even my entry could be fake. I could have borrowed someone's game or took a pic in Game Stop with the box. I'll have to remember screenshots in the future.

Or pirated the app. It's incredibly simple to do so.

Although, I think most people do that just to test things. I can't remember the last time I pirated something purely for the sake of avoiding paying. Heck, sometimes you HAVE to pirate in order to get an .apk file to poke around in.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 4

• Upvote 1

;) teh w00tz!! I R please-ed with this news :laugh: Seriously though, thanks Platty, and I figured a screencap would have been the best proof of purchase, plus might find something amusing within the game itself :)

Edited by Slime Master
  • 1 month later...

Got all these up to this post submitted.

I didn't get my badge, was it because my link expired eventually? Here I made a new one.

Edited by SlimeVagrant
  • 3 months later...