Quest #130B - Purchase DQH: TWTWATBB

Hey there Legendary Heroes of .... well, wherever you're from!

This is going to be a 2 part "contest". Get yourself 2 shiny badges for #1 preordering DQ Heroes for PS4 and #2 purchasing DQ Heroes for PS4. The first part, preordering Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below is ended.  Time for part 2.

What you need as proof:
1. A picture of the physical copy of the game (or is it up for download? a receipt) with some sort of proof it's yours, like your username on a sticky note to show us YOU own it.  Put your phone with the Den opened to your profile in it or sometime else identifiable!  Maybe just a picture of your name in the game with the game case up there to show it's yours!

Clear? I hope so. Just post them here to earn your badge and we'll let you know if it's not enough proof! 

Edited by Plattym3
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks! Duck Tales is life     Darn you, it's in muh head~     Most aren't, (DQH is an obvious exception) but funny enough, I have a few that never got opened in the PS1 games though. Legend

I think I signed up the day you closed the Pre-order contest, because I had the CE pre-ordered since June. Here's my proof of purchase, though!  

Sure http://m.imgur.com/ns6yUTK

Posted Images

I didn't realize there was a contest for preordering, too, else I'd have posted sooner.84a658e5f12d42b3c853c8dfa271bdd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dang I need to get on that and post mine

All right, here is my stuff. I didnt want to take down the piece I have on my wall that is the back of the Heavensward display but I have that too! And on the 25th, Ill get another display piece from my store. The thing folded up on the side is from Wal-mart (I cut the Wal-mart part off the top). Healix is awesome. 4 of the legs are posable and thats how he stands up. The steel case I got from Ebay which I guess was part of the Hong Kong edition.

DQ%20heroes_zpsuldqgxpx.jpeg

All right, here is my stuff. I didnt want to take down the piece I have on my wall that is the back of the Heavensward display but I have that too! And on the 25th, Ill get another display piece from my store. The thing folded up on the side is from Wal-mart (I cut the Wal-mart part off the top). Healix is awesome. 4 of the legs are posable and thats how he stands up. The steel case I got from Ebay which I guess was part of the Hong Kong edition.

DQ%20heroes_zpsuldqgxpx.jpeg

Need your username on that.

To make sure you didn't just find someone else's picture on the interwebs.

Also because it's in the rules. ;)

Yep. That's been a rule on quite literally every single contest involving photos on the Den since time immemorial.

Here's mine finally9682a628a72a8459d0fc97ac966e945e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Figure I'll throw this in here.7c8cd092610027ed18ff62c2d9bd13b0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You might need your Den username in there based on how past contests go

You might need your Den username in there based on how past contests go

My steam id is cain05, which is pretty close to my den id and you can see it in the top right corner.  If that's not sufficient, I'll wait until it's released then take a screen shot with my character's name.

Ahh doh, I didn't see that up there :)