Sign in to follow this  
Awesomeinblue

Fandangoos for Maya & Digital Slime Edition

PlayStation Plus subscribers can get a slime-themed weapon for Maya for free*, the Fandangoos

tumblr_nw6m10976K1s64n6yo1_500.jpg

PSN description: "This is an exclusive PlayStation®Plus offer. A slime-themed weapon for Maya that will give you a gooreat head start. For use in Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below. Users receive this item by being a subscriber to PlayStation®Plus."

*free... if you pay PS Plus

----

There's also an offer on PSN to get the game and the ingame bonuses of the collector's edition (9 slime weapons + 2 maps) for $65. They called it Digital Slime Edition. (This version could NOT be preordered for some reason)

tumblr_nw6m10976K1s64n6yo2_500.jpg

PSN description "This digital collection includes the full game, DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below, as well as a set of nine goopy Slime Weapons and two bonus maps! For use in Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below."

that is not a bad deal for people who didn't want the psychical stuff it costs a lil more then the base game but still isn't bad I don't think for collectors digital stuff.... also thanks for the heads up on the fans :)

I'm a little upset that getting the collectors edition from square enix doesn't yield all of the slime equipment.  As a completionist this really bugs me.

I'm a little upset that getting the collectors edition from square enix doesn't yield all of the slime equipment.  As a completionist this really bugs me.

They do this all time in Japan, split up exclusive DLC between several retailers as well as SE's online store. The only way to get everything would be to buy the game from each retailer. We always wish for everything that Japan gets, and that wish may finally come true. 

The slime-themed ax was only available by pre-ordering the (non-deluxe) game from PSN. So, you could at least get away with only buying the game twice. What a great deal?

At this point, the only way to get Yangus's Slime Axe was to preorder the Digital version, which you can no longer do, so a lot of people are SOL if they wanted them all.