What does this game run in?

LordRoto

I know some of us here are excited for this game, I think right lol? The release is tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone knew how the game ran, as far as if it's running in 720, or 1080 for example as well as the FPS. Many thanks for anything who may have this info!

1080/60

60 FPS for the PS4 version, with some drops at times. I would assume 1080p also, but wouldn't be shocked if it were a bit less. It will still look better than the PS3 release anyway.

Edit: Nevermind, got ninja'd.

Edited by Psi Rockin Beta

For comparison, PS3 was 720/30.

Wow seriously it's 60? I guess it'd be nice if it were a little higher, but that's a hell of a lot better than 30. Color me shocked.

Most TVs cap at 60 anyways, right?

Most TVs cap at 60 anyways, right?

Um, not unless you buy one that is capped at 60. There are plenty of TVs that can display higher framerates. Admittedly, those TVs are generally more affordable.

If you're going to have a TV dedicated to gaming, it's generally a good idea to just get a large monitor that you hook your consoles up to. Though, you'd have to sit fairly close to it. I know somebody who did this and he was very pleased with how it worked out.

Edited by AustNerevar

This game runs in Nike Air.

Eh, it'll run in 480p on my TV anyways. I have an old HDTV from before HDMI was a standard. It's only got component and DVI for HD (I have to use an adapter to use my PS4), only supports up to 1080i, and has a terrible overscan problem which is somewhat less bad in 480p than in 1080i. 720p isn't supported on it, and there isn't a 720i option on the PS4 (not that I've seen, at least.)