I had to multiheal like four times or something when I fought him (no insulatle). I was basically attacking with my other three and healing with my birds.

That was the fight that ended up with my lone remaining monster (Leon) needing my double action to win.

I still have no birds.  But I taught my Claws Multiheal, so once he's leveled up, he'll basically be the same general idea :P

Then once I get all my Balzacks/Balzackians together, I'll give the 4*4 guy kazing.

Then I should be able to go 35-0, at least for one week :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been sitting above rank 1000 the past few days and now I managed to hit rank 17. Kind of amusing when everyone around you is level 100+ and using big scary monsters while you're using Sublime Slime.

JndeLcX.png

I wonder if I can keep it up. :D

Edited by Shaviine

If your character level is 10, you're fighting lower level monster teams.  As you progress through the game the arena will become more difficult.  80% win ratio is good, yet it's against teams that are relatively around your same character level.

That being said, the ranking seems pretty stacked in favor of either the very-experienced and lucky or the very-inexperienced.  For folks like me who have a high character level, but typically poor super tombola results (and I refuse to buy gems) it can be hit or miss in the arena.  I rank somewhere between 400-600 from week to week, when there was a time maybe 2 months ago when I used to win every arena battle.

It doesn't make much sense that someone with all max level S characters at level 104 would rank so low when someone at level 10 would rank so high, but that's the way it goes.  Enjoy.

The character level is indicative of how long you've been playing, but it doesn't always equate to how lucky you've been with acquiring monsters.  I've lost to players who had character 40 levels below where I was, simply because they either had better luck with super tombola (or purchased gems for more super tombola pulls) or because they just had a faster team.  Still working on my best combination.

Knight Abhorrent is actually not as good as expected at max level.  His HP and defense are surprisingly not very good.  He was way harder to fight than he's worth to you when you finally get him and level him up.

Edited by Liamland
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my first lost this week due to a game crash.  It was against a team I was beating handily too.  I really hope Garena's able to get a handle on these glitches; I can shrug it off when it happens when I'm sparring my monsters, but if it keeps me out of the top 100 for Arena?  Ugh, feels bad.

Try fighting your opponent with all the critical on me....RNG been bad on me with my rivals keep critical me non stop to dust....It happens to be last night on 2 straight lose with all the opponent's monster able to critical me be it spells or hit. I was like U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E;;;

Edited by Prince Valiant
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I got to 20 last week, I don't think there are that many people playing the Arena anymore, I use to be lucky to get in the 150's before.

The best ranking i got was 2nd place.

Arena 1hp attack glitch helped then.