I swapped my Hell's Guardian for an Abhorrent Knight and did much better today, 5-0. So now I'm 12-3 for the week.

Still some close calls though.

An I appear to be 14th! I'm sure I'll fall once more people play today.

My alt is number 1! ...until all the other undefeated players play today.

6750c8937b4dc6d7a23eced66cad460d.jpg

I got to #5! Will probably be around 50 by the end of the day.

11ad8cdff0ce46fc4373b7f1c346b2d9.jpg

Edited by The Mystical One

Nevermind.

Edited by Liamland

Congrats, dude!  I love/hate battles like that.  haha!

Also, since who you beat is not taken into account, I always go for the guys who have a mediocre monster as a leader.  Particularly armful and the red knight guy.  Those guys are pretty meh at the higher levels.  Oh, and Schliemen Tank (or however that's spelled).

I feel your pain, TMO.  I lost my one battle this week because I misclicked on my opponent's Orochi twice and missed an attack right after :(

Orochi's sprite is so big it's hard to click on the guys behind him lol

Edited by Bonechip

Yeah. Ive been trying to click on the icons in the bottom rather than in sprites.

This battle, myvguys just wouldn't double attack and their slow guys kept going before my faster guys. And really, had his Leon not double attacked in the last turn, I'd have won.

Or had they not managed lucky shots on my birds. Just so many things kept going wrong. Haha

14-1 now :/

I got murdered by RNG in my last battle.  I fought a team with 4 King Leo's, and ALL 4 went before both my Trauminator (who has insulatle) and my 4* King Leo.  Got combo'd by 4 freezing blizzards in a row, and three of the 4 hit their extra attack. :(  Also, this was all after taking a Thin Air attack from an Elysium Bird. 

RIP 35-0