Sign in to follow this  
Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Dragon Quest Heroes reactions

I'm about two hours in. Love it so far. The character interactions are fantastic and the game is addicting enough to play for hours, yet simple enough to play in shorter sessions.

• Upvote 1

I am continuously impressed by this game. I wonder why some gaming-media outlets are having trouble classifying it as an RPG. It has all the basic elements as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 1

I am continuously impressed by this game. I wonder why some gaming-media outlets are having trouble classifying it as an RPG. It has all the basic elements as far as I'm concerned.

I think it's the hack n slash elements that make it difficult for them to classify as an RPG.

• Upvote 1

I think it's the hack n slash elements that make it difficult for them to classify as an RPG.

If that's the case they would need to re-classify lots of action RPGs lol

• Upvote 1

I've decided I'm going to complete every single side-quest that comes my way. They're too fun too pass up.

I've decided I'm going to complete every single side-quest that comes my way. They're too fun too pass up.

I did them all in DQHTWTWATBB and for the most part have done them all in 2. Definitely will complete all in the end!

I did them all in DQHTWTWATBB and for the most part have done them all in 2. Definitely will complete all in the end!

I'm surprised that they don't feel tedious. Even the ones where I gotta kill a bunch of the same monster to harvest a few simple items....

• Like 1

It's basically dynasty warriors but woth dragon quest characters. So those that dont like the rpg elements of the traditional games, and like action games would be a great entry point or reentry to the series.