• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It cut out on me during scrapyard. lost 7000 exp and several LMS becasue of it just now. L:C

Here you go: http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqmslandios/egg_hunt.php Hard-Boiled Egg from Dragon's Den: Hard or Foliegg from The Devil's Level: Bonkers

Yeah, but I use them often enough that I tend to have none.  I do have a backup, but I always time my scrapyards so I get a level up right as I run out of stamina. I hate wasting that timing, since iI

Am I the only one who doesn't think the pun is all that clever? I mean, anyone can come up with unrelated words that sound like something else when said quickly. If this quest event involved a tree then it would be a fantastic pun, but as is it's only mediocre. It just seems arbitrary to me. Yeah, I mean, we could make amusing word play jokes, but if it isn't relevant to the subject, then it doesn't really make sense.

Maybe I have high comedy standards.

@alvine. Yes king cureslime has ka zing and multiheal. Cannot get midheal for it. The eggs combination is not suitable to evolve from king slime to king cureslime. I did not have any birds😢

@KTBB oh ya mb haha try to gt an aoe spell then like swoosh or something . if nt u can just go ahead with sweet breath. The other spell wont matter much

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi, I managed to get dark skeleton to join me (rank C). I thought rank C and above will not join during battle.

6b18e6c6806a7b36e4708fa798768a1f.jpg

This was my free super pull today lol. Bad these guys can not be rank s or at least a I can have an army

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

Edited by tupactip

@tupactip. My free draw is a book rank C that can evolve to rank B. Useless again. 😭 I want a skeleton swordsman!

Lol never got the book I would like to at least fill my monster book

I keep getting the the same 3-4 monsters on every super pull. Wouldn't be so aggravated if I was actually pulling things that could ovolve past rank c or b.

Me also that why I stop wasting gems on it I even test with multiple accounts never anything

My other account got killer machine B rank from the free pull LOL that's the only good thing i pulled tho and it was on another acc that i created to pull for fun :((

lol the drop rate seems to suck for me recently xD havent got any dark king slime the past few tries but i have already gotten quite alot of them so im okay with it haha