Sign in to follow this  
Tiael

King Doric's Royal Overview Trailer

King Doric is boss.

Or King Dirk if you're into that.

Edited by Tiael
  • Upvote 1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boss

Granted, I should have left out the a, that's what happens when I've been at work since 530 AM.

Technically he could be considered a boss, being the King and all of Luceus and Aurora, but eh.

Edited by Tiael

So good! So excited!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boss

Granted, I should have left out the a, that's what happens when I've been at work since 530 AM.

Technically he could be considered a boss, being the King and all of Luceus and Aurora, but eh.

I was making a joke :X

Yes I know :P
Should make a DQ Villains game, where you play as the Demon Lords and destroy the world, from the Dragonlord to Corvus (including w/e the DQX main enemy is) and fight off against all the heroes of the DQ games.

Edited by Tiael
  • Upvote 1

Should make a DQ Villains game, where you play as the Demon Lords and destroy the world, from the Dragonlord to Corvus (including w/e the DQX main enemy is) and fight off against all the heroes of the DQ games.

May as well give us Dissidia Dragon Quest if they were to go that route (I'd day one it, for the record).

May as well give us Dissidia Dragon Quest if they were to go that route (I'd day one it, for the record).

Double D Q.

I could get behind it.

Ol' Yangus is lookin' mighty impressive, eh guvs?!?!

That Doric bloke seems like a real king. Not like granddad, that's for sure...

Oh, totally. Doric is The Man!  Most DQ kings are doddering fools only good for handing out quests, or occasionally tending the crafting shop (lookin' at "Granddad", Yangus. ;) ), but this guy's A-OK, for going on the quest with you, and having the muscle to back up his own kingdom. 

I love this guy. 

Oh yeah, totally. A story's been passed on in my world about a king who tried to give his throne away to Erdrick.  Doric is way better.

Ol' Yangus is lookin' mighty impressive, eh guvs?!?!

That Doric bloke seems like a real king. Not like granddad, that's for sure...