0y7CnVX.jpg

ra6IVd4.jpg

Edited by Turnip
  • Upvote 1

These are awesome.

• Upvote 1

YOU are awesome, Yangus!

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Oh-You-GIF-5.gif

Side note: I'm guessing your a big fan of Howl's Moving Castle since Turnip is your user name and profile pic, and I have to say that is pretty cool. I'm a big fan of that movie, and it's still my favorite Studio Ghibli film.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I love these! Those are fantastic!

More! More!

Dr. Briefs in a DQ comic

Does this mean DQ and DBZ crossover is confirm

Find out next time on Dragon Quest Z

Edited by HeirToRoto

Dr. Briefs in a DQ comic

Does this mean DQ and DBZ crossover is confirm

Find out next time on Dragon Quest Z

There are DQ cameos in DB/DBZ

Buu meets Bianca

tumblr_ntgrf3HuDS1udl64oo4_1280.png

tumblr_ntgrf3HuDS1udl64oo3_1280.png

There were monsters from DQ2 participating in the 21st (or 22nd) World Martial Arts Tournament

tumblr_neldcudhru1s64n6yo1_400.jpg

@Yangus I'm being serious, here. Can I have an autograph from my favourite bandit?

Anyway, I'm a big Studio Ghibli fan, and Howl's Moving Castle might be my favourite one, yes. It's up there with The Wind Rises and Totoro, haven't made up my mind yet.

@Hawkeye Thank you for your support! There will be at least 4 more chapters after the second one, 15 panels each except for the fourth one, which is very long at the moment (major plot-twist!).

The idea is to keep this going until these games (DQ VII and VIII) make it to the west... But I don't know if I can keep it going forever, if you know what I mean. Sigh.

@HeirToRoto Finally, somebody noticed! Will other people notice, too? Find out next time on Dragon's Den comm-okay, I should stop this.

@Awesomeinblue That's some pretty cool info you got there, thank you for sharing!

Wow, so Buu met Bianca. I never would have recognized her being Bianca if no one pointed it out o.o

And yes turnip. Will other people notice? Find out next time on Dragon's Den Comminuty! I'm going to quote DBZ Kai's theme song on what you said. "Don't Stop, don't stop, we're in luck now! Don't stop, there's so much to be found!" So no, don't stop the references.

Very nice work, if you need any help with ideas let me know :)

These are AWESOME! Did you post them to miiverse? Did you make them with the 3DS or the WiiU Tablet? How many yeah!s did you get?? So many questions!

These are AWESOME! Did you post them to miiverse? Did you make them with the 3DS or the WiiU Tablet? How many yeah!s did you get?? So many questions!

It took me 9 months to notice your reply... I'm very sorry.  :tounge2:

There's a chance you might have forgotten about this completely, but I'll answer anyway.

I made them with a 3DS. A standard size one up until this drawing

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/pap/WVW69iZjid8ZdryJbq

Starting from this one, I used a New 3DS XL, and things got waaay easier.

I didn't get that many yeahs (you can check my Miiverse profile here: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/JereMii_91/posts),but what matters is that at least one of my drawings made it to the popular drawings board (made up of 6 drawings) for almost two weeks straight, and they were the first weeks after DQ8 3DS launched in Japan. So, basically, a developer checking Miiverse during those first weeks would have noticed at least one drawing containing English text. I'm sure it wasn't really much, but that's all I could come up with.  :)