Can someone help me teambuild?

I'll keep all my teambuilding questions in this thread. Here's my current roster.

http://m.imgur.com/AyLNVhF

A backstory on Healslime and Wild Slime.

Heal: Buddy Boosted with near max level/max level healslimes. Has Heal+2

Wild (Level 1) : Made from my starter slime, who was Buddy boosted with other level 1 slimes. This then ovolved into wild slime.

Who would you suggest to put on a team?

My advice would be to build out an A-team of top-ranked characters, like A, and B rank, S if you have them.  Those will ultimately be your strongest.  You can also look at the Ovalution paths of some of your C and D rank monsters to see if there are any you want to max level and Ovolve.

I'll typically have two high level, high ranked characters and then a few others I'm working on either Ovolving or leveling in the C-A ranked range.

You can Ovolve the Wild Slime, if I remember correctly, into a blue King Slime and then eventually Ovolve him again into a green King Healslime.

• Upvote 1

My advice would be to build out an A-team of top-ranked characters, like A, and B rank, S if you have them.  Those will ultimately be your strongest.  You can also look at the Ovalution paths of some of your C and D rank monsters to see if there are any you want to max level and Ovolve.

I'll typically have two high level, high ranked characters and then a few others I'm working on either Ovolving or leveling in the C-A ranked range.

You can Ovolve the Wild Slime, if I remember correctly, into a blue King Slime and then eventually Ovolve him again into a green King Healslime.

The problem is I don't have any A+ Ranks besides the sublime slime (who I feel is starting to lag behind despite being an S character can you explain this) and that Killing Machine Lite (who based off friend experience is terrible)

Sublime and KML areborwtty poor. Sublime is better for sparring with later in.

Just keep playing your free tombola soins and maybe spending gems on them when good events come up and you'll eventually get A and S ranks or things that can ovolve into them

I haven't really used my sublime slime much.  I'm saving him for spar ring fodder, because he has a really high experience yield that spikes the higher he's leveled.  Killing Machine Lite is good very early on, but fades pretty quickly.  He just doesn't have the attack power that's needed.

Maybe try the (1) Eoraptor (eventually ovolves into Sparkie), (2) the Firebird (can ovolve from C through A rank), (3) the Wild Slime (ovolve eventually into Slime Stack, then King Slime and King Healslime), (4) & (5) the two B ranked monsters.

Hold onto the Sea Dragon for one of the dragon related challenges, if you like, but he can't be Ovolved.

You can choose your leader based on the best possible leader perk.  Also, take your level 1 rank B monster and have him Spar against your Liquid Metal slime.  You lose the LMS, but gain a jump start on leveling your monster.

Good luck.  Nice Eggsolotl, btw.  I still need one more of those for my next ovolution.

Just keep playing your free tombola soins and maybe spending gems on them when good events come up and you'll eventually get A and S ranks or things that can ovolve into them

Alrighty. I just trash KML later, and spar with Sublime.

I've got 1 Metal Key, and I can do normal mode no sweat.

Alrighty. I just trash KML later, and spar with Sublime.

I've got 1 Metal Key, and I can do normal mode no sweat.

I eventually sparred with my KML too (its A rank, so good spar exp at higher levels). It isn't horrible monster, so feel free to use it while you wait for better.

I haven't really used my sublime slime much.  I'm saving him for spar ring fodder, because he has a really high experience yield that spikes the higher he's leveled.  Killing Machine Lite is good very early on, but fades pretty quickly.  He just doesn't have the attack power that's needed.

Maybe try the (1) Eoraptor (eventually ovolves into Sparkie), (2) the Firebird (can ovolve from C through A rank), (3) the Wild Slime (ovolve eventually into Slime Stack, then King Slime and King Healslime), (4) & (5) the two B ranked monsters.

Hold onto the Sea Dragon for one of the dragon related challenges, if you like, but he can't be Ovolved.

You can choose your leader based on the best possible leader perk.  Also, take your level 1 rank B monster and have him Spar against your Liquid Metal slime.  You lose the LMS, but gain a jump start on leveling your monster.

Good luck.  Nice Eggsolotl, btw.  I still need one more of those for my next ovolution.

Why thank you. I hope to keep this conversation with you and TMO going for a while, if that's ok. What's a Sparkie?

Sparkie is a dragon that knows kazap and silent light. He's very useful, if a little frail. Can also know multoheal from a precious evolution.

I was planning to give King Cure Slime Zapple but since Kazap>Zapple I guess I can give it Zammle

i would recommend u  to use both of ur B ranks (the bird and the zombie) , C rank firebird, C rank raptor. for ur last monster, u can probably use ur sublime for now till u can find a better monster to use. the sublime is not really that good but his quite decent early on and u can lvl him up at the same time so when u spar him with ur main monster nxt time, they can lvl quickly.

Both the B ranks can ovolve to S as of the patch right now. S rank bird (Elysium Bird) has thin air and multiheal which is extremely good. He has good agility and wisdom which is a pretty solid S rank right now that can act as a healer. Right now only mohawker, king slime, raptor and elysium bird has multiheal. as such, u probably dont need the slime healers
The zombie S rank (Night rider) has one of the best stats in the game (ranked 51th) among all the monsters and stats wise, is better than some of the SS and S in the game. At S rank, he has Inferno (AoE fire breath) and Sword dance. Both are pretty okay skills and he has a huge mana pool which is good during tough battles such as ovulationary road.

As for firebird, he has fire skills at C rank and can get ice skills at B rank and thunder skills at A rank. these are pretty useful throughout and his quite okay to use till u gt lucky n pull something better. 
the C rank raptor as mentioned by other can ovolve to A rank sparkie that has Kazap ( a better form of zapple) and not many monsters can use Kazap.he also has useful skills like multiheal , silent light. 

How does one buddy boost an Eoraptor?

In order to Buddy boost you need 2 of same monster then they will become 1monster which is a 1* you then can repeat with 3rd of same kind use the new 1* and have 2* all the way up to 4*.

More here: http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32768-Question-about-Buddy-boost

Question about Buddy boost

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

In order to Buddy boost you need 2 of same monster then they will become 1monster which is a 1* you then can repeat with 3rd of same kind use the new 1* and have 2* all the way up to 4*.

More here: http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32768-Question-about-Buddy-boost

Oh no, i know what buddy boosting is. I just want to know how to aqquire more Eoraptors without Tombola.

So looks like a good team will be King Cureslime, Sparkie, Elsiyum Bird, Grim Rider's S Rank Ovulution (I have no Idea what it is) and I'll acquire the 5th monster later. 

I haven't seen a single mention of the C Rank Cureslime. I read here Curesime is pretty good so i got a Healslime and I was planning to Ovolve it into Angel Slime, which id buddy Boost and ovolve inro Cureslime, which id buddy boost with my existing Cureslime

Oh no, i know what buddy boosting is. I just want to know how to aqquire more Eoraptors without Tombola.

So looks like a good team will be King Cureslime, Sparkie, Elsiyum Bird, Grim Rider's S Rank Ovulution (I have no Idea what it is) and I'll acquire the 5th monster later.

I haven't seen a single mention of the C Rank Cureslime. I read here Curesime is pretty good so i got a Healslime and I was planning to Ovolve it into Angel Slime, which id buddy Boost and ovolve inro Cureslime, which id buddy boost with my existing Cureslime

My advise is work and do best with what u have and take advantage of the events. If you stay here u will learn and understand.

My advise is work and do best with what u have and take advantage of the events. If you stay here u will learn and understand.

i'll stay

i'll stay
Have try battle u get 30 gems I need u like to try

u meant the dark king slime (S) rank? his pretty decent has good spells (burning breath + zammle). Burning breath is really good for certain fights as it helps u paralyse enemies. Zammle provides pretty nice magic damage on the whole as well. Only downside to him is that he cant skill ovolve and his stats are not really that high. Overall, i would think his a pretty good unit for those that dont have good units from tombola yet :D

oops didnt realise that the dark slime from compensation is the A rank slime haha. He cant ovolve to Dark king slime for now but can in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...