Sign in to follow this  
Megalosaro

Is DQ Heroes shipping early from the Square Enix Store?

Well, now thanks to the fact that today is a worthless holiday, it pushes back my delivery another day. The post office was closed and unable to receive my package so they are redelivering tomorrow and then it gets delivered to me on Wednesday. Its only one day but damn it, I want my game.

Well, now thanks to the fact that today is a worthless holiday, it pushes back my delivery another day. The post office was closed and unable to receive my package so they are redelivering tomorrow and then it gets delivered to me on Wednesday. Its only one day but damn it, I want my game.

I friggin' hate UPS SmartPost. My local post office is the worst with packages, they don't even try to deliver. I just get a card in my mailbox saying to pick up at the post office, so I'm probably won't see the game until Thursday. This is my first world problem, I'm expecting a baby on Friday and my day off is Wednesday, so tomorrow was going to be my day to play it :(

FYI - the DQ3 costumes code has to be "unlocked" by going to your SQEX account and viewing your order history and clicking the "validate activation" button.

Yeah that is how I got it, thanks to dark baramos.

That said this morning I got an email with the code

I am going to use the chest to house my ps4 games and I am using the lanyard for my work id

Edited by Megalosaro

I got an email this morning too ... sadly still before my game arrived (which should be any minute now).