Dragon quest Vii mobile out in japan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This conversation went straight to an 11.

"Estado" (pronounced practically just like the Japanese) is "state". "Gran Estado" would be "great state" or "big state".   State as in "United States", by the way.

Language: English?   How dare they toy with our emotions.

Indeed that's an excellent price point. Then again, they're trying to lure in people in Japan that just bought it a couple years ago, so take that into consideration.

Edited by Plattym3

LOL, given the nature of the village and town though, in a strange way that fits.  Especially given how the Spanish are probably the most devout Catholics of the entire legion of Catholics, even considering many local incorporated elements from former tribal belief systems.  Fits even better considering the Aqua Spirit is female, and almost the defacto main guardian, and only one left...then consider Mary worship Marian devotion is higher amongst Hispanic Catholics than any other group, especially in the new world.  Historically there are several areas that were once considered edens in the Americas as well, especially in South America.  So it's just a funny way of making it fit.  There's also the notion of Atlantis being in Bolivia or in Spain, based on certain ancient sites and evidence present in those sights, and accounting taken from Egyptian stories of old wars with a sea faring people with garb typical of South American andean cultures.  It's also fairly plausible the site in Spain might have been an outpost of an intended empire.

FTFY

Colour it, and frame it however you wish to, and use the terminology the Catholic Church has had to come up with to worm their way out of excommunicating nearly 70% of their entire flock, but without such forced rewording in order to assuage and find some measure of acceptance of a practice they cannot control, it is worship.  Outright worship of Mary.

If done within any other culture, it would absolutely and unquestionably be called worship.  The practices definitely fit the bill.  Shrines solely devoted to Mary.  Churches specifically devoted to Mary.  More Mary statues sold than Jesus statues.  More prayer specific to Mary used in Latin America, than to God or Jesus.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 1

Are you channeling John and George, eal?

Are you channeling John and George, eal?

I've always been partial to Ringo, honestly.

Me too. Octopus's Garden is a great song and is one of my personal favorite Beatle tunes.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

At least Ringo isn't a prick like Paul.

Hold up one moment, Platty! Mother Mary calls to me. Speaking words of wisdom:

"Let it be."

Damn, I was going to say that but you got here first.

Colour it, and frame it however you wish to, and use the terminology the Catholic Church has had to come up with to worm their way out of excommunicating nearly 70% of their entire flock, but without such forced rewording in order to assuage and find some measure of acceptance of a practice they cannot control, it is worship.  Outright worship of Mary.

If done within any other culture, it would absolutely and unquestionably be called worship.  The practices definitely fit the bill.  Shrines solely devoted to Mary.  Churches specifically devoted to Mary.  More Mary statues sold than Jesus statues.  More prayer specific to Mary used in Latin America, than to God or Jesus.

I'm just going to roll my eyes, sigh, and move on now.

interesting

someone download dq7j mobile for android and actual size is 1.8 gigs. its compressed when you get it from google play.

also cutscenes are 4:3 with it being in portrait. Given it was ported from 3ds i can understand that.

Edited by sounderfan84

10 hours, 15 minutes...my countdown begins to DQ7's announcement.

The level of secrecy, that it's only 30 minutes, and frankly, with the unrest amongst the population, and with DQ7 mobile now released, to me, it makes sense.  I could be wrong, and I'm sure I'm the only person who thinks this, but I honestly do believe they'll announce it at TGS.

Call it insane, call it crazy, but I keep having this inkling/premonition, for a long time, that I'd get DQ7 on 3DS, as a birthday present.  The timing is kind of uncanny for me, as to my memory, the time slot is the same time slot I was born in, 12:30~1, though I can't recall if it's am or pm, and my father stole my original birth certificate, and they no longer create alternates with such information.  So I can't check that, but I don't know, I just really want to believe it to a point where I do believe it to be truth.  Yeah, I probably have gone one step over the deep end, but I have utter faith in this...totally clear and no doubts in my mind.

Edited by ignasia7

Could've sworn I just posted about this, but maybe not.

Streetpass seems to be leftover from 3DS version, there are a lot of leftover files. I don't know how it's handled in-game though, as I haven't used the app yet.

New music sounds like ass. It's not orchestrated and the soundfont quality is lower than the PlayStation version. 

• Upvote 1

It'll be FFXII HD iggy.

Well, maybe not.

But I just don't see it being DQVII 3DS for the west, from TGS even.