Anyone Else Can't Connect?

Oh no! Not error code 3!!

Yeah, I'm getting the same. It's hanging on the title screen without letting me tap to enter the game.  Then eventually the error code pops up.  Hitting OK repeats the process.  System must be down.  Maybe they're pushing through an update and we just have to wait for the long-download before we can play again.  That's what happened two weeks ago.

I'm back on.

Edited by Liamland

Couldn't get a good connection and lost doubled experience from a 10-4 run-through.  Oh well...

I had a poor wifi connection.  The game tried several times to load directly after I completed the quest, but then it eventually gave me an error message and quit back to the main screen.  I walked back into range, where I had a better wifi connection.  I remembered that the gained experience hadn't tabulated yet--I got the loading error just before the experience gain screen--and I noticed that my monsters were still at the same experience numbers and levels that I had gained from the previous play-through.

...still not as bad as Metatime, who lost the remainder of his time after using a key to the salvage yard.

Edited by Liamland

I was out of range long enough for it to attempt to load twice.  On the second time it quit back to the main screen.  I think that's what the issue was.  Had it only failed the load cycle once, maybe it would have recovered.