Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

ohhh from the "first completion" ??? damnnnn SOO LUCKY. i mean it only looks like he got aboug 600 bucks from it, but heck, i would take 600 bucks for free. i wouldnt be so pissed off it i could at least BUY THEM TOO. :( i cant even give them my money, and the "support" just contacted my email after 3 days but they didnt say anything, it looked like another automated email saying to provode the SAME information i already did...grrrr. lol

also im so pissed, if they just give like 600-1000 dollars of free gems to people, thats not even that much money, but imagine how many people this affected.?? makes getting monsters no point. im probably just gonna quit. heck i cant even buy gems so now way ill ever get anything good anyway. lol. well good for you all that got it. but if they dont roll back the servers im out. lol. you essentially all just got max gems...f that lol.

They will almost certainly roll back players gems who used the bug.

FYI though, you don't have to buy a bunch of gems to be good.  Only if you want to be utterly dominant.  I'd keep pestering support.

ohhh from the "first completion" ??? damnnnn SOO LUCKY. i mean it only looks like he got aboug 600 bucks from it, but heck, i would take 600 bucks for free. i wouldnt be so pissed off it i could at least BUY THEM TOO. :( i cant even give them my money, and the "support" just contacted my email after 3 days but they didnt say anything, it looked like another automated email saying to provode the SAME information i already did...grrrr. lol

also im so pissed, if they just give like 600-1000 dollars of free gems to people, thats not even that much money, but imagine how many people this affected.?? makes getting monsters no point. im probably just gonna quit. heck i cant even buy gems so now way ill ever get anything good anyway. lol. well good for you all that got it. but if they dont roll back the servers im out. lol. you essentially all just got max gems...f that lol.

They will almost certainly roll back players gems who used the bug.

FYI though, you don't have to buy a bunch of gems to be good. Only if you want to be utterly dominant. I'd keep pestering support.

Praying that you are wrong

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Here's what I got in the four pulls I got from the "integrity reward" of 10,000 gems:

Pull1.png

Pull2.png

Pull3.png

Pull4.png

Psaro.png

Pretty damn happy with that.  Not only did I get my Thornella back, but I managed to draw Psaro on the last pull.  I almost didn't do the fourth pull because I don't like to be that low on gems, but I figured I should have 250 gems coming to me after the weekend from the Arena results.

Rolled a bunch of times and got some various S ranks. However in my excitement I sold a Tortured Soul, a Gripevine and a Thornella, thinking I was sending fluffy to get them. Feeling slightly sad now haha.

Congrats, King Zenith!  Those first and last pulls were really great.

First world problems here.  I did 5 multi pulls and got Psaro as the very last monster on my 5th multi... only it was on my side account that I don't actively play.  Human Psaro is by far my favorite monster in the series, and I'm now considering dropping my main account in favor of this one.  A little bummed because it's a lot of work down the drain, but considering I also pulled a Thornella and a couple Hunter Mechs, I'll be OK.  (Plus my main account pulled a bunch of dupes, so that makes things a lot easier.)

Good luck, everyone!

Here's what I got in the four pulls I got from the "integrity reward" of 10,000 gems:

Pull1.png

Pull2.png

Pull3.png

Pull4.png

Psaro.png

Pretty damn happy with that.  Not only did I get my Thornella back, but I managed to draw Psaro on the last pull.  I almost didn't do the fourth pull because I don't like to be that low on gems, but I figured I should have 250 gems coming to me after the weekend from the Arena results.

whats this "integrity reward?" of 10,000 gems now?? they wipe the server and give everyone 10000 gems or something?? confused.

didnt really want to try getting psaro over the "automatic A's" with this tombala, since im new i think its worth it to get more rank S monsters. you all probably wanted the psaro because you already have these ones but eh, i think i got some nice stuff :) first 10 pulls just got 2 rank A's really. and then i got these 2 images. then last was just 1 rank A sadly :(. but i did get 3 total rank S which idk if they are viable but eh.

PwYTIbm.png

eyC631z.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Next time. 7 LMS, 1 Cannibox ;) ;)

Lmfao I have been trying this since u made that comment long ago no joke I seen u say to him that said ok i will do it that challenge I.leave it other

One of my personal challenges made back September done not taking that one

Lmfao I have been trying this since u made that comment long ago no joke I seen u say to him that said ok i will do it that challenge I.leave it other

Hah, wow.  I actually did get 7LMS + Cannibox once. Couldn't screenshot it though since my volume buttons don't work.

Oh, I got a Hunter Mech from Free tombola spin the other day. That was pretty cool. I will soonishly have a Trauminator *1. With any luck I'll get +1 Falcon Slash.

Hah, wow. I actually did get 7LMS + Cannibox once. Couldn't screenshot it though since my volume buttons don't work.

Oh, I got a Hunter Mech from Free tombola spin the other day. That was pretty cool. I will soonishly have a Trauminator *1. With any luck I'll get +1 Falcon Slash.

1d5b8a989fa2bb848b47ef758935d566.jpg

I was planning to make a 1* also

Hah, wow. I actually did get 7LMS + Cannibox once. Couldn't screenshot it though since my volume buttons don't work.

Wow. tupactip, you have a lot of monsters. How much gems did you spend to allow farm to hold 500 monsters in your farm? Keep up the good work.

Edited by WhiteBlaster

Wow. tupactip, you have a lot of monsters. How much gems did you spend to allow farm to hold 500 monsters in your farm? Keep up the good work.

100 gems extend plus 5. I forgot what u start at but if 50 you need 450/5. 90*100 9000.

Wow I actually got Hyperpyrexion on my first 10 pull

0060ac82ff6833187cc01ada129ddbf2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wow I actually got Hyperpyrexion on my first 10 pull

0060ac82ff6833187cc01ada129ddbf2.jpg

Yep. And right there is why I tapped out. You got more good monsters in that than I did in months of playing and 40 or 50 pulls.

That wasn't my first ever 10 pull, just for this event, I haven't gotten squat before today, maybe it felt bad for me :P

Wow, 4 gold maps in one pull, with 2 of them being potential SS units.  Congrats, Woodus!

I'm really tempted to try the magic unit tombola since I lack offensive magic units, but I'm going to try and stock up on stones for a while.  I'd love another shot at Dragon Lord, or maybe Estark in the future...

ed0c3e0e12f75deaee4bdfa4681422f1.jpg

Well. I guess when I get my 100 gems from consecutive bonus tomorrow I'll be guaranteed a Wight Knight :D

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

(I have 30 gems still in a letter)

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk