Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

• 2 weeks later...

so im SO STOKED RIGHT NOW. i think i just won. lol

my FIRST time at using the tombola, besides my other "free" single tombola they gave me a rank B troll dude. and i get THESE :) i mean, this is pretty good right? XD still very new to this game but 1 orochi rank S, 2 rank A's, 2 rank B's and the rest just C rank :) im just super stoked i got this on my first try basically XD first shot at doing the "10 spins" and only my 2nd time using the super tombola at all. not counting the free one :) sorry im ranting lol happy though lol

also editing this to ask something, i used one of my 3 liquid metal keys to level up my guys to an average lvl of like 35. my question is so far each of these monsters are very easy to beat. what lvl should i be before i try to recruit my rank A's and rank S orochi? i mean it would suck if i tried to get them and failed only to lose the maps :( but i was like lvl 20's and i got my rank B dude very easily. im assuming an average lvl of 35 is more than sufficient to get orochi?? i have like a lvl 60 sublime slime, then a lvl 36 troll rank B. and few others. they all gained a crapton of levels from the liquid metal run, i also gained like 10 lvls on my character. went from like lvl 10 to 20. so should i be fine to fight orochi? or wait? thanks.

jMJHPzd.png

Edited by j1e3s5

all magic map monsters are at level one a 5 man team of level 10 should be enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also kudos! u can now have a team of 4 S class

mobs.. Orochi, Hell's Gate Keeper (Dullahan's evo), Stout Troll (Boss Troll's evo) and Swingee (Ogre's evo) great pull! aside from 3 different A's Terrornodon (Pteranodon and Chillanodon's evo), Mandrake Monarch (Mandrake's evo) and the little dragon's evo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can beat every map with 1 hit KO :D

i kinda have been XD at least when i was on like the lvl 15-20 maps. lol. just reached 9-1 quest, recommended lvl 30's. so while they dont provide much threat even the bosses. they dont die as easily :P

orochis double trouble trait is very nice for clearing mobs, that with dullahans oomph is also very nice for bosses XD 2 oomphed attacks? yes please :)

just realised you were probably refering to the maps. which yea i found out they are like all lvl 1's :) thanks though! :) lol

Edited by j1e3s5

It's just... first round of 10 pull !!! 

1448544039_0.18034000.png

Man you're so lucky I wanna hug you! \ >.</

• Upvote 1

With the bug about Gems, I'm not sure will they rollback the server or not. So it will be better we still not do anything in the game much especially the Tombola pulling. If they rollback the server we may lost the good maps or skilled eggs or others. So we should wait until they response to us TvT

With the bug about Gems, I'm not sure will they rollback the server or not. So it will be better we still not do anything in the game much especially the Tombola pulling. If they rollback the server we may lost the good maps or skilled eggs or others. So we should wait until they response to us TvT

I'll be heart broken I not even sleep lol

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

what gem bug? mine seems fine

It fixed now look at my last post the pic s

right im asking HOW he got so many. i cant even BUY gems. even if i wanted to spend like 600 bucks to get that many i cant :( i just want to blow like 100 or 200 but i cant even. :(

right im asking HOW he got so many. i cant even BUY gems. even if i wanted to spend like 600 bucks to get that many i cant :( i just want to blow like 100 or 200 but i cant even. :(
Lol it was bug it 15-5 never pay

ohhh from the "first completion" ??? damnnnn SOO LUCKY. i mean it only looks like he got aboug 600 bucks from it, but heck, i would take 600 bucks for free. i wouldnt be so pissed off it i could at least BUY THEM TOO. :( i cant even give them my money, and the "support" just contacted my email after 3 days but they didnt say anything, it looked like another automated email saying to provode the SAME information i already did...grrrr. lol

also im so pissed, if they just give like 600-1000 dollars of free gems to people, thats not even that much money, but imagine how many people this affected.?? makes getting monsters no point. im probably just gonna quit. heck i cant even buy gems so now way ill ever get anything good anyway. lol. well good for you all that got it. but if they dont roll back the servers im out. lol. you essentially all just got max gems...f that lol.

I never buy gems and for nice things just save

seriously kid? you talking about saving and you JUST got like 200 thousand gems instantly for FREE... lol wtf.

and not gonna waste THAT much time on some game. even if its dragon quest. if i want to blow a grand of cash on gems i should be able to. i mean thats like a day or 2 of work anyway.

I never buy gems and for nice things just save

seriously kid? you talking about saving and you JUST got like 200 thousand gems instantly for FREE... lol wtf.

and not gonna waste THAT much time on some game. even if its dragon quest. if i want to blow a grand of cash on gems i should be able to. i mean thats like a day or 2 of work anyway.

They take them I am sure also two days I had 300 that hoeni found the bug ibhad so few eay to notice 300 change to 3400

It was not instantly I not sleep took hours

Yes. With the bug, you can get 100 gem every time you click OK button. The person who raised this issue posted a pic with 8 Psaro. He said that he got many hundred thousand gems from this bug and used it on Psaro SuperTombola and he want the staff to investigate on his account to find the root cause.

Up until now, the staff said that they propose the solution to HQ that there will be some rollback case by case for people who finished 15-5 stage(not everyone).

Only some people and case by case! So we may be able to play it normally. Especially, I still not start 15-1 yet LOL.