Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

Just to warn people who will spend Gems on Tombola, in the next 2 Thursday, there will be A rank garuntee tombola again.

And I'm not quite sure but S rank for Tombola is almost running out, that mean Boss will nearly come soon(but surely after A rank guarantee event) :D

I always play rank S myself

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just pulled this. I can make this work.       Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How my Tombola usually goes compared to other people:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-FaTuuglo

Usually when they change the S rank monsters, they reset everyone's free spin too.  Hence why today you got a free spin.

Managed to pull a Trauminator when his tombola was up a few days ago. Training him up now. Super excited as he seems like a great S rank and I always loved the designs of the Killing Machine line. 

Finally got some decent pulls off the Super Tombola.

Screenshot_2015-10-29-12-34-50.png

77a53c3e876ea5c540ed2ed822dddc15.jpg

HP:+63 MP:+28 Attack:+57 Defense:+47 Agility:+64 Wisdom:+37

Thought was neat no clue what i used to make but many.

Actually better then a normal max lvl rank a.

The results are

cd363a0b0c18b284bcf12d38433d7a59.jpg

HP:+13 MP:+6 Attack:+12 Defense:+10 Agility:+13 Wisdom:+8

Both skills +1

Feel cheated lost so much of the gain how does the math work to for ovlvoe with bonus stats

Edited by tupactip

Tried one last time after not playing for a couple weeks.  Got all crap on my 10 pulls.  Was hoping for just something, maybe DragonLord. RNG aren't with me on this.  Sadly, I'll be done with this game now.  Keep playing & brag here so I can see what you all get!

Jealous.  How many pulls?

8 times of 10 pulls TvT.

Most of my gems collected so far (bought monthly card reward and don't pull any other Super Tombola for many weeks) have gone.

Anyway, other than Dragonlord, I got Armful S and A rank and 2 of Alphyn and other monsters that need quite some time to level up. So I cannot pull Super Tombola for a long time I think.  :wd_coolslime:

Dragonlord is only available during a Super Tombola event period, so you temporarily have a slight chance at a Dragonlord, which will most likely require you to buy gems from Garena just to try to get Dragonlord (or even less likely, already have enough gems saved for enough pulls to get one.)

This is the type of stuff that turns me off from playing.  When does Free to Play cross the line into Freemium territory?

Tot i could gt dragonlord xD

There goes all my gems i've been saving #F2P

...exactly.

two wight knights in a single roll. o.O

Yeah, that's still sweet luck, Alvine.