Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just pulled this. I can make this work.       Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How my Tombola usually goes compared to other people:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-FaTuuglo

Usually when they change the S rank monsters, they reset everyone's free spin too.  Hence why today you got a free spin.

Neat! If the JP site is correct and Sizz Adept is actually working Kasizz would cost half mana on use and does 15% more damage.

He definitely seems a lot more useful now.

Edited by Shaviine

7th pull I got Jamirus. He's one of my most favorite monsters in my DQM2 days that's why I don't mind throwing gems at this tombola. Though I don't recommend this guys since there are far better to spend gems for such as bosses.

356480e53ab1e90141d1320e1fe3efb4.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This monster is really good for Arena battle.

He can use breath as Dragonlord(but really quicker). And increase speed for 10%.

However, there're B and A rank of it, so there we still can get it in the future and B rank may not much hard to pull from Tombola.

Perks on jamirus? And what spells? Btw I added you as friend lol

Scorch and feather duster. 10% agi all monsters. Double trouble and artful dodger. Okay dude I accepted already.

I also added more screenshots for woodus' database.

94a138aaff90e7648500f1bf0463c046.jpg

c0fed7a23ba0c7d7bc07eed62d8c7bca.jpg

c1ffc4f59f15eedba305fee4b970c4e7.jpg

This monster is really good for Arena battle.

He can use breath as Dragonlord(but really quicker). And increase speed for 10%.

However, there're B and A rank of it, so there we still can get it in the future and B rank may not much hard to pull from Tombola.

You are right. But I can't wait any longer lol. I tried skill ovolving him and I saw he can still get other skills from his lower Ranks like Kafizzle, Swoosh, Gale Slash and Inferno!

7th pull I got Jamirus. He's one of my most favorite monsters in my DQM2 days that's why I don't mind throwing gems at this tombola. Though I don't recommend this guys since there are far better to spend gems for such as bosses.

356480e53ab1e90141d1320e1fe3efb4.jpg

Thank you so much for this rippable official art pic! Jamirus was the only Dread Fiend from which I needed an updated picture.

Glad I helped you bro!  :tounge2:

What does feather duster do?

A feathery flurry that strikes all enemies at random

It's like multifists, but I don't know which of those two is better.  :P

Did u draw jamirus from box tombola?? 7th pull would take how many gems?

Yes I used the box tombola, that's the only way you can get Jamirus as of now.

Normally, you will spent 500gems per pull, but I was able to get 800gems on my 4th pull so let's say I only spent total of 2700gems(500*7-800=2700).

Edited by Nelin
It's like multifists, but I don't know which of those two is better.  :P

Feather Duster seems to do a lot less damage than Multifists, but hits 8 times (as opposed to 4) from what I've experienced in the arena. It misses a lot, I'm assuming because of high DEF, so it's probably best to pair it up with Kasap.