Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just pulled this. I can make this work.       Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How my Tombola usually goes compared to other people:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-FaTuuglo

Usually when they change the S rank monsters, they reset everyone's free spin too.  Hence why today you got a free spin.

With that Alphyn (2x Attack) and Carnivine (1-2x attack), plus the Marquis de Leon (1-2x Attack) I already have, I am on my way to making a decent Scrapyard party.  Just wish I could get something with metal slash (hence my hunter mech jealousy) or Hatchet Man.

I don't mind trying the Light Tombola but I will only use free Super Tombolas. Does anyone know if you get more than the 1 free one?

I don't mind trying the Light Tombola but I will only use free Super Tombolas. Does anyone know if you get more than the 1 free one?

Every 72 hours you get another free one.  They had a promotion a couple weeks ago where you got one every 24.

58c8cfd3a05c45efe39d2009cb0002f5.jpg

Bout time. I know it's all luck, but the best 3 monsters I've received, I've paid for. Spun 20 times with the 10 for 2700 deal and received 18 C & 2 B monsters. I've paid for it like 4 times individually and done far far better.

Just spent all my preciously saved gems in this tombola .

Like the first time, no rank S, even not a single rank A. Only C ranks, and 1 B rank that cannot evolve to higher rank.

This game really hates me :(:(:(:(

Yes I get same i stopped using gems and hunt for mine save my gems for scrap yard I never seen a rank b even lol

Like the first time, no rank S, even not a single rank A. Only C ranks, and 1 B rank that cannot evolve to higher rank.

Yes I get same i stopped using gems and hunt for mine save my gems for scrap yard I never seen a rank b even lol

Welcome to the all C, 1 B club. I'm a member twice over.

unfortunately.. S level gets buff.. so if you're gonna get Oomph.. you won't get much out of him.. to maximize him w/ Oomph, try Kasap for DEF down as offensive support or Accelerate / Zing / Insulate as defensive support.. he has quite the DEF and ATK so he can survive a bit of a beating :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Spend 2700 yesterday.  My A Rank was a thunderbird ><  Already have one that I am probably not going to use much anymore, so not even good for uniques!

Got a B rank Cumulus Hex (or Vex.. whichever the  blue one is!)  His A and S ranks do the 1-2 attack thing, and the S rank gets Insulatle, so that's pretty awesome.

• Upvote 1

Oh. My. God.

I just did a 10x zombie tombola and got wight night, Belial, and tortured soul. My phone won't let me paste the screen shot for some reason tho. SO FREAKING PUMPED.

• Upvote 1