DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree's Woe and the Heroes You Know

I can't understand what Bianca is saying

Yeah the music is a bit loud at points especially during Bianca, though from what I can hear of the others I like them.

They all sound very good. Though Terry sounds like he has an American accent? Also, Jessica's voice actress was replaced right?

And it's not like we're not used to the music being to loud when people are speaking. Hello, VIII.

P.S. I believe Bianca said "I'm not about to let us get got after all we've been through."

Edited by eal

How could anyone NOT like this game is beyond me...

We don't know, she hasn't confirmed or denied anything and no credits have been given yet.

From what I can hear it sorta sounds like her though it could be a sound-alike.

Keep in mind even Yangus could sound different as well even though Ricky Grover confirmed he was recording lines for DQH months ago, the original game was almost 10 years and people age and voices may change.

And at least with DQVIII you can turn the BGM down and voices up or w/e from the in-game menu, you can't with the video.

Edited by Tiael

How could anyone NOT like this game is beyond me...

Hey I've been looking forward to it since it was a Japanese exclusive, just wish the first game had MP and some DQVII representation.

At least DQH2 is remedying that with 4 player MP and Maribel.

I just want to see some mainline games too and not basing the future of the series in the west on a spin-off that plays completely different.

Hopefully this means we'll get a VA's list of the other characters soon. I really want to know who plays which characters, a couple in particular. >.>;

And already mentioned, but I wonder who they'll get for Psaro when they add him and his scenario as free DLC.

Plus there's some Terry DLC and others that add new bosses.

Edited by Tiael

All the voices sound great. Top notch choices all 'round.

Terry sounds exactly what I thought he would lol

Also that video only has 800 views, that's not to good :X

It'll get there.

Though I sincerely doubt it, I hope we'll be able to change the voiceover (english vs. japanese) per character. I like some of these voices, but others are just... wrong. Like Bianca. And Flora. And Healix. Not that the acting is bad (haven't heard enough to judge) but the voices just don't match.

They got Cristo SPOT ON though. Seriously impressed by that, he sounds exactly like I've always imagined.

I've never heard of a game where you can select which characters speak in their native language and in English. And if so, it's incredibly rare.

• Upvote 1

We didn't really get to hear Bianca.

She sounds Scottish, and if so, it isn't a bad thing, it seems to fit her.

It seems like, for the majority, everyone has their own shade of European accents. Aside from Terry, who appears to be the Yankee of the group.

The voice work sounds great. I love how healix and bianca sound especially (healix might become my new series favorite character).
Also is it just me or does the english voice actor for Luceus sound like Blake Ritson, the voice actor for Angelo? If so then I am even more excited for this game!