Sign in to follow this  
Scarlata

Wondering about starting with the game

There's also a guide to using rakuten to pay your sub. I do that to avoid the ridiculous up charge.

The process I followed was this one.

1º Go to play asia

2º Buy 2 digital jp webmoney cards - one of 5000 and the other of 2000 / total of 60 euros

3º Go to your JP Squarenix Account and exchange your webmoney cards to Crysta / total of 7000 crysta

4º Get your JP VPN working because the Squarenix Store will block you from being outside from JP

5º Go to this link http://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/SEDL_1023.htmland click the orange button to add it to your cart

6º You'll be asked to insert your JP Squarenix Account info and one you do it you'll proceed to the shop.

7º Asuming you're JP Squarenix Account had already a japanese name and direction you'll need to insert a jp telephone number and your email

8º Remember to check your JP VPN or you wont be able to buy it

9º Then select crysta as your payment option and proceed to the next page (you wont need to enter your credit card info.

10º Confirm the cost of 5180 crysta on the following pay and proceed.

11º Then you'll be able to download the game and the codes of v1 and v2 will be sent to your account.

For me this was the most secure way of purchasing the game, being able to pay the monthly subscription with the remaining crysta you had in your account.

what is the vpn u use it?

and it is free?

Edited by dhman2011

1º Go to play asia

2º Buy 2 digital jp webmoney cards - one of 5000 and the other of 2000 / total of 60 euros

3º Go to your JP Squarenix Account and exchange your webmoney cards to Crysta / total of 7000 crysta

4º Get your JP VPN working because the Squarenix Store will block you from being outside from JP

5º Go to this link http://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/SEDL_1023.htmland click the orange button to add it to your cart

6º You'll be asked to insert your JP Squarenix Account info and one you do it you'll proceed to the shop.

7º Asuming you're JP Squarenix Account had already a japanese name and direction you'll need to insert a jp telephone number and your email

9º Then select crysta as your payment option and proceed to the next page (you wont need to enter your credit card info.

11º Then you'll be able to download the game and the codes of v1 and v2 will be sent to your account.

For me this was the most secure way of purchasing the game, being able to pay the monthly subscription with the remaining crysta you had in your account.

and it is free?

I'm currently using soft ether vpn - its a free one

1º Go to play asia

and it is free?

I just finished buying the game and setting up an AWS private proxy, thanks for the help.

im new and i dont know how to use this thing and im really want to play this game

please help

1º Go to play asia

and it is free?

I just finished buying the game and setting up an AWS private proxy, thanks for the help.

im new and i dont know how to use this thing and im really want to play this game

please help

There are guides for both of these. Take a look at the stickied "Useful threads and guides" thread.

Hey is this thread for buying the game itself or setting up the subscription?  I'm buying the 3-in-1 pack via Amazon, but I believe you need an additional cost for a monthly subscription.  How much Crysta does that cost, and how do I set that up?

Hey is this thread for buying the game itself or setting up the subscription?  I'm buying the 3-in-1 pack via Amazon, but I believe you need an additional cost for a monthly subscription.  How much Crysta does that cost, and how do I set that up?

I think one month sub is around 1000 yen.