My Slime-Ovolution Observations

3ee8fefb870fcdc0da3d3928dfa241e8.jpg

Above is a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

7df42e8e2446baf0d19d815206273c25.jpg

Above is a traditional King Smile lvl 1 started as King smile

4c892a867db2bd48851366d871e3fbe6.jpg

Above is a king Slime from a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

HP:+8 MP:+4 Attack:+8 Defense:+6 Agility:+6 Wisdom:+6

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

Wait. You got those tiny stat bonuses from 25 wild Slimes being bred up?

Damn, I'm glad I've never tried that. That seems not a good enough trade off for me.

That's only the stat difference at lvl 1. At maxed lvl it should be quite a big difference so it's probably worth it just time consuming
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what I plan to do, having attack spells on the King Cureslime will be awesome! I've managed to get 1 Wild Slime so far, I'm levelling up a party of mostly Slime monsters right now and a Gold Go

Impossible.  King Cureslime are Slime family. Never beasts. Duh.

Posted Images

I would be very interested in seeing the stats on your King Slime when its max level'd vs a standard king slime at max lvl

7d671b7506cc5d0502a42653781a3f14.jpg

This is the standard max lvl

2f00311bdecce5d76a287fb1ca85b249.jpg

The 25 wild slime.

The same from lvl 1-50

Edited by tupactip

3ee8fefb870fcdc0da3d3928dfa241e8.jpg

Above is a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

7df42e8e2446baf0d19d815206273c25.jpg

Above is a traditional King Smile lvl 1 started as King smile

4c892a867db2bd48851366d871e3fbe6.jpg

Above is a king Slime from a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

Wait. You got those tiny stat bonuses from 25 wild Slimes being bred up?

Damn, I'm glad I've never tried that. That seems not a good enough trade off for me.

That's only the stat difference at lvl 1. At maxed lvl it should be quite a big difference so it's probably worth it just time consuming
What the funniest part of this whole project is I have 3 active accounts.

1. My main (tupactip made 1st)

2. My wild slime (Queen my gf Facebook made 7-10 days later)

3. One to test and experiment with (Bill copper made 10-15 days later)

Due to that account main focus being wild slimes it has surpassed my main in lvl and has some good monsters.

Awesome can't wait until I can see the comparison

BTW how is your project doing?

Update on king slime he max lvl i edit the prior post.

Also I have the next 25 wild slimes needed for the 2nd king slime. They are all in various forms and lvls. The hardest part right now is the Brown spotted eggs. I need 6 more to be able to make the king but have 4. So once I get the lvls on all if it's before next Tuesday the 4* slime stack will have to wait before he becomes ovlvoed.

Edited by tupactip

So I hate myself and I've started doing something similar. I got a bunch of slimes and merged them into a bunch of *4 slimes. I'm working on evolving them now, space and mega eggers is my biggest issue right now. My ultimate goal is going to be a set of King Cureslimes born from a set of *4 King Slimes, etc.

So I hate myself and I've started doing something similar. I got a bunch of slimes and merged them into a bunch of *4 slimes. I'm working on evolving them now, space and mega eggers is my biggest issue right now. My ultimate goal is going to be a set of King Cureslimes born from a set of *4 King Slimes, etc.

From my personal experience mega eggers are best found in med due to stamina vs rate they appear also there a greater chance to gain more wild slime One thing I try to do to help with space is try to make sure the wild slimes max lvl fast and turn to slime stack. That uses 3 eggs and makes 5 wild slimes now just 1 stack. Then wait till the stacks are many before dealing with them. Always remember feed your lowest lvl the useless things u recruit

I run into a lot of eggers on medium, even in random encounters. It's just the drop rate that gets me. Shell slimes plz go! I might just invest more gems in space because, like PAD, I'm a bit of a hoarder. But in the Japanese version of this game I know they had a farm thing you could store monsters in, I don't know if/when we'll get that though.

I run into a lot of eggers on medium, even in random encounters. It's just the drop rate that gets me. Shell slimes plz go! I might just invest more gems in space because, like PAD, I'm a bit of a hoarder. But in the Japanese version of this game I know they had a farm thing you could store monsters in, I don't know if/when we'll get that though.

The slimes are good for a project like this. If spar with same family ie wild smile and shell slime yout will get 1.5x the experience than normal.

I think it's not worth using more than 9 monster to create one.

http://muketsu.info/DQMsl/20140807.html

For S rank monster created from 9 & 25 monsters, only 1-4 difference each stat.

Eh it gives me something to do between events.
Yes both of u are true. but keep in mind due to having this account focus on this one task many other doors open and it excelled. Also what is there to better to do ATM. I'm To deep in to start something else and give up now.

I currently have:

1 max lvl 25 wild slime king

5 stack slimes lvl 1, 1, 1 ,1,and 19 that all from 5 max lvl wild slimes each

1 max lvl wild slime.

need two spotted eggs to make next king

It dragon quest how neat is it to honer the slime. The end result might not be best for actually use but a hell of a trophy.

It my alt account which is doing great and i learn much from the experience

BTW where the spotted slimes.

Edited by tupactip

e2359307d49c17c24baa04591b796dd9.jpg

Here is the *1 king slime from 10 max lvl slime stacks that came from 50 max lvl wild slimes

Compared to tranditonal King Slime

HP:+22 MP:+10 Attack:+16 Defense:+14 Agility:+10 Wisdom:+14

He now has Zapple +1

Edited by tupactip

I'm glad you enjoy doing that, because the bonuses seem quite small. Now, you had a blast making that and I appreciate the stat info!

2/5 of the way done to make only 1 king cure

BTW does the 2x event have a place with many wild slimes

What would you guys like to see to compare a 4* king cure from standard king slimes or

1 king cure made from a 4* king slime all standard

Personal I thinking 4* king cure from normal king slimes just look for input

Edited by tupactip
  • 2 weeks later...

1b86da191c94a2cde49e74b4fabc3e81.jpg

Here is the *2 king slime from 15 max lvl slime stacks that came from 75 max lvl wild slimes

Compared to tranditonal King Slime

HP:+36 MP:+16 Attack:+25 Defense:+22 Agility:+14 Wisdom:+22

She now has Zapple +1 Bang+1

Edited by tupactip

I've been thinking about this for awhile.  The ultimate Buddy Boost/Ovolution combination.  A monster Ovolved from the 5-star Buddy Boosts of several generations.  So you basically only Ovolve monsters that have been consistently Buddy boosted to the 5-star level.

But the undertaking would be long, arduous and not necessarily worthwhile.

For example, if you wanted the strongest possible King Cureslime:

Max out 5 slimes and Buddy Boost them.  Ovolve the 5-star Slime into a Wild Slime.  Do all that 5 more times until you can buddy boost 5 5-star Wild Slimes into a Slime Stack.  Do all that 5 times until you have 5 5-star Slime Stacks and Buddy boost them.  Ovolve them into a King Slime.  Then do all of that 5 times, etc...until you have a 5-star King Cureslime that's consistently based on Ovolutions from 5-star buddy boosts, all the way from the ovolution origin monster: Slime.

Roughly 3125 monsters would be required, if I calculate correctly.  You would probably have a tank for a King Cureslime, but at the end of the day, it would still be a rank B monster.  Any of the stat advantages wouldn't necessarily be enough to withstand attacks from maxed out S and SS rank opponents.  Ultimately I don't think it would be worth the time invested.

...perhaps there's another ovolution path where it might be...

You only really need to fourstar the initial monster in each generation. the rest of the boosts can be regular.  the bonus for 4* ovolved generally isn't going to be enough to factor into the 2% buddy boost of the next generation.

Using Balzackian as an example. You could have farmed 25 of them, gotten 5x 4* Balzackians, and then ovolved them all, then maxed them all, and buddy boosted into a 4* Balzack from 4* Balzackians... but you'd have gotten the same result as if you had farmed 9 of them, gotten 1x 4* Balzackian and 4x 0* Balzackians, ovovled them all, then boosted the 0+4* Balzack using the Balzacks whose Balzackians weren't starred.

That is because the ovolution boost of a stat needs to be at least +51 before the 2% will bump it up to an extra stat point.

That is because RoundUp(50*0.02) = 1, and RoundUp(51*0.02) = 2

In otherworse, unless the 4* Balzackian -> Balzack gives more than +50  in a stat as a result of the starring, you're wasting your time starring the crap out of everything.

Pretty much every Japanese training guide reflects this.  Basically, you only need 5 of a previous ovolution and 4 of the current generation to train it most efficiently; for S rank monsters, they basically end up the equivalent of a 5* monster.  You can get some slight benefit by training two generations back into a 4*, but the effect is almost neglibile (you end up with +1 to +4 more, maybe, in any given stat).

Edited by The Mystical One