My Slime-Ovolution Observations

So this is going to be a long boring post with pictures about ovolving...

I started out with 6 Wild Slimes

I max Leveled all 6

I took 5 of them and buddy boosted them to make a Maximum Stats Wild Slime (Only way to get better stats would be make this same Wild Slime using 25 Slimes at Max Level instead of starting with 5 Wild Slimes)

I then Ovolved Both the 4 Star Wild Slime and just a plain max level Wild Slime.

The results are interesting

Stats For Wild Slime at Max Level vs a 4 Star Max Level Wild Slime

msg-5685-0-30893600-1440427691_thumb.pngmsg-5685-0-95998800-1440427717_thumb.png

Ovolve Confirmation Screen for the 4 Star Max Wild Slime and Final Stats of Both Ovolves

msg-5685-0-08320900-1440427609_thumb.png

msg-5685-0-49186900-1440427643_thumb.pngmsg-5685-0-27386100-1440427661_thumb.png

msg-5685-0-80451300-1440427388_thumb.pngmsg-5685-0-38522300-1440427359_thumb.png

Now I know neither Wild Slimes nor Slime Stacks are great monster but this does clearly show the advantages of both Buddy Boosting and Ovolving

Edited by Lanidet
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what I plan to do, having attack spells on the King Cureslime will be awesome! I've managed to get 1 Wild Slime so far, I'm levelling up a party of mostly Slime monsters right now and a Gold Go

Impossible.  King Cureslime are Slime family. Never beasts. Duh.

Posted Images

Had to add the pictures do a different post then use code to pull the pics out of my media but at least the pics are there now...

So at level 1 the Slime Stack that was Maxed out gained +5HP +2MP +5ATK +4DEF +4AGI +4WIS and that amount of stat gain remained the same difference at lvl 40... So while this may be a small amount of stats it close to buddy boosting an extra Wildslime onto the slime stack :P now if I continued this and made 5 Slime Stacks maxed out the stat gain would grow much bigger on the King Slime that was made... i will add Pics of my King Slime that I Ovolve out of these and 3 other Slime Stacks... Going to take me a while to Max 15 more wild slimes though... And collect the 15 Eggs I'll need to make the slime stacks, plus the eggs to ovolve the King Slime

Edited by Lanidet
  • 2 weeks later...

That's what I plan to do, having attack spells on the King Cureslime will be awesome! I've managed to get 1 Wild Slime so far, I'm levelling up a party of mostly Slime monsters right now and a Gold Golem.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

546c45cea3bec3fcec69a3806a9e9615.jpg

My 2* stack that was made that way

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

How did you get Zapple on that Slime Stack?
White egg white zapple

Cool! Did you get it on Easy, Normal, Hard, or Bonkers?
Not 100% sure but most likely hard never go bonkers and rarely anything but hard

3ee8fefb870fcdc0da3d3928dfa241e8.jpg

Above is a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

7df42e8e2446baf0d19d815206273c25.jpg

Above is a traditional King Smile lvl 1 started as King smile

4c892a867db2bd48851366d871e3fbe6.jpg

Above is a king Slime from a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

HP:+8 MP:+4 Attack:+8 Defense:+6 Agility:+6 Wisdom:+6

Edited by tupactip

Awesome, thanks for posting the slimes for us to see, I haven't really played DQMSL in a couple weeks. Seeing the stat difference is nice.

Yea, I was playing the Komodo event on 7-4 and got many wild slimes. Thought of this post. So I went for it lol. Funny this project has actually made that account stronger than my main.

Above is a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

Above is a king Slime from a 4* slime stack max lvl form 25 wild slime max lvl and 5 stack slime max lvl

Wait. You got those tiny stat bonuses from 25 wild Slimes being bred up?

Damn, I'm glad I've never tried that. That seems not a good enough trade off for me.

Wait. You got those tiny stat bonuses from 25 wild Slimes being bred up?

Damn, I'm glad I've never tried that. That seems not a good enough trade off for me.

Yea, just wait and see how the king cure is.

I was just going to make a joke about now do it 4 more times and make a max king slime evolve to king cure slime lol :P I bet if you did that 5 times the resulting 4 star king cure slime would be a beast :P

I was just going to make a joke about now do it 4 more times and make a max king slime evolve to king cure slime lol I bet if you did that 5 times the resulting 4 star king cure slime would be a beast

I will do that right now is get more wild slimes and lvl the king slime. The question is will I make a 125 wild slime king cure or 625 wild slime king cure. Where do u hunt for wild slimes? Does anyone know if in Japanese version king cure can ovolve to rank a?

Edited by tupactip

I was just going to make a joke about now do it 4 more times and make a max king slime evolve to king cure slime lol I bet if you did that 5 times the resulting 4 star king cure slime would be a beast

Impossible.

King Cureslime are Slime family. Never beasts. Duh.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if in Japanese version king cure can ovolve to rank a?

Yes. He evolves into a rank A. Google translates the name as Ursula and he learns a unique move which translates to Meteor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. He evolves into a rank A. Google translates the name as Ursula and he learns a unique move which translates to Meteor.

Sweet ok then I will make a 625 wild slime. King cure silme hope the day I finish I the update comes for him

Does that mean i should repeat 5 times to make rank A 4* lmao

Oops. I ate mine.

Or rather sparred with him. I prefer to think of sparring as one monster eating the others.