Sign in to follow this  
frostare

VJump talks about DQVIII

I would like to hear some translation, I have no clue when it comes to Japanese except how are you and since it must be so.

New things in this video

-Clarified that the previous comment about EXP being about 1.5x the original is only for around the beginning of the game. EXP goes back to normal around the time you get all party members. (Gold is still about 1.5 the original at all times though)
-New items called Energy Sphere and Super Energy Sphere that increases the exp and gold you get by 2x in the next 10 battles and 30 battles respectively.(the former was already in the mobile version as a special premium item you could buy. Was also in 7 3DS and 10)
-The super stat seeds that were in the remake of 7 also make an appearance here. Basically the same as regular seeds except twice as effective. Super Skill Seeds will also be present.
-Gold Shoes that increase your gold as you walk(think this might just be exclusive as a special preorder for something)

I didn't notice that in mobile version for 8...

Was that a JP-only update, or did they do that here too?

Can't wait for my copy to arrive. Very much looking forward to this and thank you for posting the video.

This is your chance to do a Let's Play for DQ8! Maybe show the demand for it in the English speaking world as well.

Saigan did a good Lets of DQ8, so...