Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Official Advice Thread ~ ASK QUESTIO

Just started playing, and new to this type of app (with concepts of stamina, evolving, etc).

A few questions... for the newbie!

- What am I doing wrong?  Struggling with my lvl 10 monsters on quests of suggested level 10.  My player level is 7.  In the arena, I am seeing people with high-er level (~14) monsters that look like rank A, or S...and they are player level 4-5...????  How is that possible?

- What's the deal with the Keys?  Where do you get them, what's in the special quest they unlock, and what level should my team be before I use?

- Eggs.... ??  I've gotten 2.  Saw a third once on a quest; didn't join me.  Where do you reliably get them?

- About to go read this whole thread, but any good advice for someone who is a month late to this party?

Thanks!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as how there are a couple of DQMSL threads open now, with people asking questions (myself included) in random spots across this forum, I thought it might be more efficient to have a dedicated t

She might have a halo, but she sure ain't no angel.

If any monster escape from the battle before you kill it, you will fail the quest.

- The early on the game you will get the tutorial from Fluffy and it will teach you how to use Super Tombola just for free!!! Someone take this chance to restart the game again and again until they got A or S rank monster. About the hight level of monster but low level user, they may use Spar ring to level up the moster without user level increased(especially use liquid metal slime to spar ring with A or S rank from free Super Tombola).

- About the key, i think you refer to Liquid Metal Key to access the Scrapyard on special quest. There are many Liquid/Metal Slime there which is a good place for level up and collect Liquid/Metal slime for Spar ring. You can get these keys on Wed and Sat.

- There is no reliable place to recruit egg. It's just a luck. But there are special quest on Tue-Fri which have many egg on those quest(the type of egg is depending on each day.

What exactly are pal points used for? Im accumulating a lot of them but have nothing i can see to use them on.

They're used to buy tries with Magic Map Tombola. Edited by AustNerevar

Could you please help ? I have a major problem.

Since today, when I hunt metal slimes in Scrapyard, I miss a lot !!! The fights are sooooooooooooooo long and soooooooooooooooo boring !!!

I have read somewhere that the higher your level , the more you miss. Does it depend on the player level or the monster level ?

I am level 39 and this happens in medium Scrapyard.

Second Thing, I cannot go to hard Scrapyard, it is blocked. Is it normal ? Do you know how to unlock it ?

Thanks for your help, I hope that hunting metal slimes will not be so tedious ;(

Since today, when I hunt metal slimes in Scrapyard, I miss a lot !!! The fights are sooooooooooooooo long and soooooooooooooooo boring !!!

I have read somewhere that the higher your level , the more you miss. Does it depend on the player level or the monster level ?

Second Thing, I cannot go to hard Scrapyard, it is blocked. Is it normal ? Do you know how to unlock it ?

Thanks for your help, I hope that hunting metal slimes will not be so tedious ;(

I haven't noticed missing more whine at higher levels (I am over 90 now).  Look for Pals (or your own monsters) than know Metal Slash or Hatchet Man, or that at least can attack multiple times (Leon, Alphyn, the man eating plant things, the multi arm skeleton things, hunter mechs, killing machines, etc).

I always do double battle speed (the littel >> icon at the top of the battle screen) and just tap furiously on the metal monsters.

I didn't even think there was a Hard level for the Scrapyard. I've never seen it.

I haven't noticed missing more whine at higher levels (I am over 90 now). Look for Pals (or your own monsters) than know Metal Slash or Hatchet Man, or that at least can attack multiple times (Leon, Alphyn, the man eating plant things, the multi arm skeleton things, hunter mechs, killing machines, etc).

I always do double battle speed (the littel >> icon at the top of the battle screen) and just tap furiously on the metal monsters.

Double speed? Bah! I've done 4X since I unlocked it!

Yeah, that's my strategy as well.

Sometimes I'll multitask while tapping profusely, then look back at the screen and wonder if I killed him or if he ran away.

I was wondering if Hard was unlocked later, like if you reach a specific stamina point.  Maybe they'll add that in later even if Japan doesn't have it now.

Also, no PKJ or MKS in this game?

• Upvote 1

I was wondering if Hard was unlocked later, like if you reach a specific stamina point. Maybe they'll add that in later even if Japan doesn't have it now.

Also, no PKJ or MKS in this game?

AFAIK they have MKS and a GoldSlime/PKJ in Japan.

If I am not mistaken, MKS is S class and PKJ is SS.. Something like that. I saw it in the Japanese dqmsl search site.

Did the scrapyard get more difficult in the last update. I did two keys worth last night and had way more runaways and missed hits.

I used the same monster group that I took in before and before the update I didn't have one miss or runaway.

Did the scrapyard get more difficult in the last update. I did two keys worth last night and had way more runaways and missed hits.

I used the same monster group that I took in before and before the update I didn't have one miss or runaway.

We are on the same boat

Thankfully LMS never run in boss battles.  That's the one battle in the scrapyard where I'll always attack the rest of the monsters, first.

• Upvote 1

Whats the deal with special quests? I can still do the bubble king but i tried to do a dragon quest last night and goo goo gaga or whatever its called today and i keep getting told the quests are no longer available?

Is your clock set to GMT +8? I haven't see GooGooGaGa available today. If your clock is set to the wrong time, then it will show some quests that aren't available anymore.