Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Official Advice Thread ~ ASK QUESTIO

Slionhart isn't that good. I ovolved mine into Prime Slime but he's not that strong and gigaslash doesn't work against most monsters

Meh I really don't care if it's good or bad, I love its' design and I love the Slime Family, so, does anyone know if I use my gems now will it be the Slionheart Tombola?

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as how there are a couple of DQMSL threads open now, with people asking questions (myself included) in random spots across this forum, I thought it might be more efficient to have a dedicated t

She might have a halo, but she sure ain't no angel.

If any monster escape from the battle before you kill it, you will fail the quest.

Slionhart isn't that good. I ovolved mine into Prime Slime but he's not that strong and gigaslash doesn't work against most monsters

Slionheart is consider one of best monster for quest in japan sites

I'll keep trying, I have 8100+ gems I've been saving for this tombola, hope I get one Slion Heart <3

Btw, where did you get the apk? that may be the issue

From play store

Slionheart is consider one of best monster for quest in japan sites

I'll keep trying, I have 8100+ gems I've been saving for this tombola, hope I get one Slion Heart <3

Btw, where did you get the apk? that may be the issue

From play store

Wha?! Then I'm excited to get one now, ok I'll look into that, thank you very much for your responses!

Ok, finally I resolved the issues, but I have one more question, would it be better to buy the 10 Monster pack or going one by one? I heard you are more likely to get an S-rank if you buy them one by one, is it true? 

Also, if I were to miss all my tries, I'm up to buying some jewels, does using paid gems affect your chances in any way? 

• 1 month later...

If I use monsters with max level for buddy boost. Will the buddy boosted monster be more powerful than when using level 1 monsters on a max level monster?

Resume:

Wax Murderer lv. Max + Wax Murderer lv. 1 = or â‰  Wax Murderer lv. Max + Wax Murderer lv. Max

Edited by MangoPelican

If I use monsters with max level for buddy boost. Will the buddy boosted monster be more powerful than when using level 1 monsters on a max level monster?

Resume:

Wax Murderer lv. Max + Wax Murderer lv. 1 = or ≠ Wax Murderer lv. Max + Wax Murderer lv. Max

Yes u always should boost two max levels

Does anyone know what is the difference between lightening and sizzle/thin air and swoosh? It seems sizzle and swoosh are doing more damage and criticals but cost less mp.

Different damage formulas. Sizzle and Swoosh are magic, so scale damage off wisdom.

Lightning and Thin air I swear are fixed damages, but other people say they are based off attack.

Yes it has to be some difference because skill icons are different.

Thanks for the info.

So i have monster boosted *3. Now if i boost that monster with another S which is created from 4 A will i get best stats or should i start from 4*A ovolve to S + 3S?

A4* makes best S4*

But if u mix S3* with that A4* (S already) u still got slightly bonus on stats

I guess if u got S3* already is not worth make other one from A4* stats difference will be near 10-15 only

So i would need to use that A*4-S monster as a starting point to get the best stats right?

2. Since Im lacking good skillset for my troll i think im going with Undead undoer and Demon demaner. Does anyone know how this skills work?

2. Since Im lacking good skillset for my troll i think im going with Undead undoer and Demon demaner. Does anyone know how this skills work?

Undead Undoer is a standard attack that does 50% more damage to zombie-type monsters. Demon Demeanor is the same, but works against demons.

This is pretty good since troll has bad skills and i already have monster with paralysing touch. I tought its is about +20%. I guess its same for slime dunk,nature nerfer etc...

I'm using him just for his leader perk since i don't have Armfull.

Im always thinking that using hatchet man with him is waste of power 70% of time.

I dont know if this was asked before but here:

How about pal monster? If he has boosted monster do i get boosted monster stats when selecting him for a quest?

Guys I have a question for the Japanese version of game. Let's say I wanted a monster that was in an event and I couldn't get him. Can I still get that monster from the current event tambola or no? I wanted a nokturnus but his event already passed. So is it still possible to get nokturnus?

You can only get monsters which are listed in current tombola in sea version. It'probably same in jp version.

I was just using nokturnus as an example. What I meant to ask was, If there was an event with a monster like let's say Dracolord, and I couldn't get him in the tambola during the time of his event and it ends, will he be rolled again or is he gone forever?