Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Official Advice Thread ~ ASK QUESTIO

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as how there are a couple of DQMSL threads open now, with people asking questions (myself included) in random spots across this forum, I thought it might be more efficient to have a dedicated t

She might have a halo, but she sure ain't no angel.

If any monster escape from the battle before you kill it, you will fail the quest.

Is the new super tombola not showing up for anyone else? All I can do is light tombola but the Mythstead one is supposed to have started already

Yeah, it's missing for me too.  Also missing are... any interesting special quests.

Edited by King Zenith

It's bad. Actually, I plan to use 300 gem for 1 Super Tombola pull today.

I save 1 free quota Super Tombola pull for today and another free pull when Super Tombola is reset. Then I will pull it once with 300 gems and it will count as three pull so I will get 1 mini medal.

But even the Super Tombola is broken =..=

Edited by Xguard

Hey guys whats damage formula for skills like lighting etc ? Its depends on atk ?

Spells depends on wis

Slash depends on atk

Breath isnt fixed ?

And last category is that were are lighting,water spout etc

I believe that Lightning(including Sear and ThinAir) is in the same group as MultiFist. And it should be considered as Move damage. So it can be increased from leading perk of Cheater Cheetah.

But I'm not sure is it fix damage or not.

I believe that Lightning(including Sear and ThinAir) is in the same group as MultiFist. And it should be considered as Move damage. So it can be increased from leading perk of Cheater Cheetah.

im 100% sure damage depends on stats because multifist do more damage when higher lv of monster (not like breath). Just question is do its depends on atk ? Or somehow both atk/wis

im 100% sure damage depends on stats because multifist do more damage when higher lv of monster (not like breath). Just question is do its depends on atk ? Or somehow both atk/wis

From what I've tested, moves like Multifists, Feather Duster and Starfall are in their own damage category. Starfall itself seems to deal fixed damage, however Multifists and Feather Duster use the monster's attack.

From what I've tested, moves like Multifists, Feather Duster and Starfall are in their own damage category. Starfall itself seems to deal fixed damage, however Multifists and Feather Duster use the monster's attack.
Feather duster is different category(ban skills?) ,same like sword dance with looks like they using atk stats only but maybe speed got something too with this because hits numers are random.

Multifists looks like using atk

Lighting dont have idea should be wis I think

Feather duster is different category(ban skills?) ,same like sword dance with looks like they using atk stats only but maybe speed got something too with this because hits numers are random.

Multifists looks like using atk

Lighting dont have idea should be wis I think

I have no idea either.

But my assumption is that we can look at the sign of skill. The sign of Lightning skill is the same as Frenzy, MultiFist,Sear, etc. 

So I think we can group it together which it depends on Atk stat.

But I'm not so sure.

I've done that, but it gives me an error when trying to see the details on the tombola.

U reinstalled game today ?

I was have same like u ,but after clear and update full data its work now good

I see new tombola and no errors

Yeah, uninstalled it, re-intalled it, recieved the 1000 compensation gems, but it's still gives me errors in the padock after the first two announcements and when I get into the <details> in the super tombola :/

No idea then ...

Before I got same I go to details I got crash then some files errors and I was not see new tombala .

But today after redate I see slion heart and no errors now.

Btw I used 17 puls and only trash ... Only 2A other B,C ...