Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Official Advice Thread ~ ASK QUESTIO

No, it's not that I have amazing team. It's just that my team has to be different skill and style for each monster. I have Dragonlord SS to be main attack also with SS Wight Priest. Then I use other monsters that can heal and use buff magic.

To compare with monsters like Wight Priest and Dragonlord, Psaro S rank still lack of something. Yeah, he's far better than my Elysium Bird but I leave the healing duty to Elysium bird than Psaro :D

If he can ovolve to SS, I may consider to let him in my main squad instead of some tactic monster(buff/de-buff).

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as how there are a couple of DQMSL threads open now, with people asking questions (myself included) in random spots across this forum, I thought it might be more efficient to have a dedicated t

She might have a halo, but she sure ain't no angel.

If any monster escape from the battle before you kill it, you will fail the quest.

Yes. He's great rank S. He's a lot better than S rank dragonlord.

But still we can wait for him to be ovolved to SS rank. He surely is come back again not so long.

I managed to get 1 of him, level him up and then let him rest in the stock. Hope he can ovolve very soon.

I did a whopping 9 10-pulls and nothing.

Well, I got an Ogre (B), King Squid (B), Battle Beetle (A, but I already had one), the A-Rank dullahan, and a Gripevine (S, eventually goes to SS).

But bleh overall.

To compare with monsters like Wight Priest and Dragonlord, Psaro S rank still lack of something.

Wisdom. He lacks wisdom.

*nods sagely* :)

Westy gets our pain.

https://twitter.com/WestyBlueSlime/status/672447065398579200

...wish I'd thought of a pun like this for the Meme contest.

Is there another way to buy gems, other than in the game, directly? For example, can I go through a shop on Garena's site?

Right now I go to the DQMSL main page and it says "click on the Facebook icon below" and then there isn't one.

In app purchases haven't worked for months, and because it's a Google Play error, it's not likely something Garena will support.

I've never buy gem via game screen. I always buy gem from garena mshop by using 3rd party cash card.

Do you have an example of a third party cash card that would work with Gerena for gem purchase?  I'm not familiar with using them.

Edited by Liamland

No, it's not that I have amazing team. It's just that my team has to be different skill and style for each monster. I have Dragonlord SS to be main attack also with SS Wight Priest. Then I use other monsters that can heal and use buff magic.

To compare with monsters like Wight Priest and Dragonlord, Psaro S rank still lack of something. Yeah, he's far better than my Elysium Bird but I leave the healing duty to Elysium bird than Psaro :D

If he can ovolve to SS, I may consider to let him in my main squad instead of some tactic monster(buff/de-buff).

Semantics aside, to me, Wight Priest + Dragonlord = pretty amazing team :P

Definitely agree with keeping a diverse team.  After switching accounts, I'm finding myself missing my Elysium Bird more than some of the "better" monsters.  Sanguinous and Trauminator were great, but my old Elysium Bird just had so much utility with it's variety of spells.  Also doesn't hurt that it's easier to get than some of the rarer healers, which allowed me to buddy boost to 2* fairly easily.

Yes Psaro have SS ovalution but unfortunately, its on the Japanese version at the moment.
In case you are curious what he may look like in his SS form, behold...

Magic swordsman Pizzaro!

6dc7cdcba0f80857c34d095bb337b58b.png?143

Kinda weird but pretty cool!  :tounge2: 
Edited by Nelin

Yes Psaro have SS ovalution but unfortunately, its on the Japanese version at the moment.

Magic swordsman Pizzaro!

Kinda weird but pretty cool! :tounge2:

Yes, I surely like his SS form. Actually, I also like his character and role more than main hero in DQ4.

That's why I look forward to when his SS rank is available.

Magic swordsman Pizzaro!

Kinda weird but pretty cool! :tounge2:

Yes, I surely like his SS form. Actually, I also like his character and role more than main hero in DQ4.

That's why I look forward to when his SS rank is available.

Humann version was made much later

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Definitely agree with keeping a diverse team.  After switching accounts, I'm finding myself missing my Elysium Bird more than some of the "better" monsters.  Sanguinous and Trauminator were great, but my old Elysium Bird just had so much utility with it's variety of spells.  Also doesn't hurt that it's easier to get than some of the rarer healers, which allowed me to buddy boost to 2* fairly easily.

Yes, I love my two Elysium birds.  So much that I can't bear to buddy boost them.  Having two is super useful in just about every situation.

I think they did Psaro's ovalution backwards.

I think they did Psaro's ovalution backwards.

He used to be human then become monster but can bring back to be human again. So this should be normal ovalution, imo.

Make sense now.  :thumbsup:

I stopped playing after rolling 2 10-roll on dragonlord gacha & got nothing but rank C&B. It seem I missed free 10k gems.

Is there any published gacha rate on this server? I know on japan publishing gacha rate is required by law & the industry standard is 3% for SSR unit.

So I was given this 10,000 gem bonus. That's about $40+ dollars, which is roughly what I spent on the game from gem purchases, originally. I never really wanted to spend more than $40-50 on this game, because that's about what I would be prepared to pay if I purchased a regular DQ game (more or less). So to return the balance of payment, I'd like to spend that much in gems again, but over the past 2-3 months I've been seeing this generic error in the Google Play store when I try to make in-app purchases in DQMSL:

Screenshot_2015-11-30-08-04-06.png

Has anyone else encountered this? I tried making sure I was logged in with my correct Google account (as opposed to my corporate work gmail) and I even checked that my credit information was up to date with my current card. This error just started happening out of the blue, and it's preventing me from purchasing gems. I'd especially now like to take advantage of the Psaro tombola (20 times the charm) if possible.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, if that helps.

I never could spend a dime on it. I got that exact message every time.

I stopped playing after rolling 2 10-roll on dragonlord gacha & got nothing but rank C&B. It seem I missed free 10k gems.

Is there any published gacha rate on this server? I know on japan publishing gacha rate is required by law & the industry standard is 3% for SSR unit.

Yeah, me too. I didn't expect Dragonlord, but all Cs and 1 B like 3 times in a row turned me off. I even deleted the app to keep me from drifting back. Haha.

Anyone know anything about a rank S named Pruslas (aka Giga Demon)?  Looks like he should be an evolution of Balzack, but he isn't.  According to a Japanese wiki, he doesn't evolve from anything (tombola?).

Battled one in the Arena today..... 

Edited by chichi

Maybe one of Garena's test teams?  They often contain monsters that haven't been released yet, and/or are ridiculously stacked compared to their account level.  I have someone on my friendlist using the same monster as leader too, though it looks so unspectacular I've never bothered trying it out.

Is it safe to assume that if they release this game to the app store in NA, we'll all have to start over, if we want to play that version?

Is there a need to replay the game just to change version? Since SEA game is already in English Form. But of course unless there are NA exclusive monsters?

Anyway I have a few questions to ask.

How do you unlock Bonker mode for Dragon Den, Goo gaga...etc? I don't have it in my game... And are there Hard mode for Scrapyard?

I have little to no luck finding Egg'en'ciel... Where is a good chance in encountering them??

I notice the last 2 updates reduced the recruit rate for Liquid Metal Slime and they run almost too fast too often, do you find it true?

To unlock Bonkers just beat Hard Mode.  If you beat Hard Mode and Bonkers doesn't show up, then a Bonkers version either doesn't exist or it hasn't yet been released to SEA.

Currently there are only two versions of the Scrapyard available for SEA, Easy and Medium.

Is there a need to replay the game just to change version? Since SEA game is already in English Form. But of course unless there are NA exclusive monsters?

How do you unlock Bonker mode for Dragon Den, Goo gaga...etc? I don't have it in my game... And are there Hard mode for Scrapyard?

I have little to no luck finding Egg'en'ciel... Where is a good chance in encountering them??

I notice the last 2 updates reduced the recruit rate for Liquid Metal Slime and they run almost too fast too often, do you find it true?

Bonkers is only available for the demon daily event at the moment.  No hard mode for Scrapyard.

Egg-en-Ciel is most common in Demon Bonkers (but still not terrrribly common), very rare in the Hard dailies, and fairly reaonably frequent in  the Egg Lair event (which we are due to have again soon). Alternately, just be good enough and have enough in your Big Book of Beasts to get into top 100 in the arena lite weekly ratings.

Recruit and flee rates are the same. Sometiems you'll get on hot or cold streaks.  I generally manage 16 scrapyard runs per key now, and I've gotten a pretty good big picture on this.

Egg-en-Ciel is most common in Demon Bonkers (but still not terrrribly common), very rare in the Hard dailies, and fairly reaonably frequent in  the Egg Lair event (which we are due to have again soon). Alternately, just be good enough and have enough in your Big Book of Beasts to get into top 100 in the arena lite weekly ratings.

Do you know if the Egg-en-Ciel obtained through arena come with any skills like the ones you can find in dungeons?