Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Official Advice Thread ~ ASK QUESTIO

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as how there are a couple of DQMSL threads open now, with people asking questions (myself included) in random spots across this forum, I thought it might be more efficient to have a dedicated t

She might have a halo, but she sure ain't no angel.

If any monster escape from the battle before you kill it, you will fail the quest.

Devilled Egg from The Devil's Level: Hard

Alphyn knows it.

uh.. I forget which one, but one of the Claws line of monsters knows it....  Various things!  Someday I'll go through the big book of beasts and record all the skills.

I'm not too sure myself but i managed to get a couple of megganoid eggs with bounce. if ur just looking for a bounce monster to metal dungeon u can find the D rank turtle 

metal slashes + units with 2x attk are good at metal dungeons. i believe that slime tank's shield slam will also do guranteed dmg to the metal slimes if im nt wrong

I learn today that smile tank is good at scrap yard

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

Anything with multiple attacks (or metal slash, or hatchet man) is good.

My scrapyard party consists of Leon (1~2), Alphyn (bounce, 2 attacks), War-Rus (hatchet Man), Armful, and then whatever I happen to be training, sometimes (or a Carnivine)

And then I try to bring along a pal that has metal slash (trauminator or killing machine, usually) or Hatchet Man (Swingre or the S rank Troll or War-Rus) or two attacks (Trauminator, Alphyn, Orochi), and then I fall back on the 1~2 attackers

Edited by The Mystical One

Hatchet man isn't a sure hit, but when it does hit, it's instant critical and thus death.

If my hatchet man user is up and there is an LMS that hasn't acted yet and which has full HP, I'll hatchet it in attempts to outright kill it before it can run.  Otherwise, if the only LMS left is a wounded one with more than 1 HP, i'll hatchet it for similar reasons.

hatchet Man on an LMS can miss, do normal damage (1), or critical

No clue.

I got Heal to +2 once! Haven't tried to get anything higher.

I been boosting wild slimes and slime stacks and many times boast when both have nature nerfer +2 never seen +3

c618dc7302b1d130613f4d42a15e2e6d.jpg

I got +2 and +3 by LMS I didn't even want it he going to be buddy boast wirh my old max lvl rank a

And it say in battle +3(max.)

Edited by tupactip

Oh my god. I have some great advice for you guys....

DO NOT GO ON MONSTER MAP ADVENTURES. I just sent a monster on this, thinking he would get all the monsters at once and save me from doing it. I was so wrong. It does not work like asking fluffy to go. My maps got converted into a measly 3000ish exp.

I lost a tortured soul. &$%!

Oh my god. I have some great advice for you guys....

DO NOT GO ON MONSTER MAP ADVENTURES. I just sent a monster on this, thinking he would get all the monsters at once and save me from doing it. I was so wrong. It does not work like asking fluffy to go. My maps got converted into a measly 3000ish exp.

I lost a tortured soul. &$%!

Oh sorry yea map adventure is like sparring

I'm ready to finalize my skills for Balzack. I've got 6 options: freezing blizzard, crackle, gale slash, sear, midheal, accelleratle. I'm thinking of dropping sear and accelleratle. Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone knows what is the purpose of completing the legacy dungeon?

I checked all the normal spots and can't find an announcement. Played the easy level once. Nothing special about it except Killing Machine is the boss. Maybe he is recruitable?

I ran Legacy easy twice and normal twice.

Both times were repeat maps, so I don't know if there are variable map layouts or not.

Normal had Boss Troll and 2 Cosmic Chimaeras as the boss. On my second run, the Cosmic Chimaera joined me, which is weird and cool since it's B rank (but otherwise not that useful)

The enemy strength is weird. The Killing Machine boss of easy is kinda beefy for an 'Easy' boss, HP-wise.  The Boss Troll in normal seems to have too little HP for a boss.  The Mild Headaches in normal have a lot of HP for a regular enemy.

I got Cosmic Chimaera from non boss battle.

As for announcement, it's on their site.

To celebrate the release of Dragon Quest Heroes, DQMSL SEA will launch a new DQH event!        

The bosses from DQH will appear in this event too!        

Beat them to get lots of EXP and Gold!        

[Event Quest]        

Legacy Dungeon: Easy        

Legacy Dungeon: Normal        

Legacy Dungeon: Hard        

Legacy Dungeon: Bonkers        

[Event Period]        

2015/10/12 15:00 ~ 2015/10/26 14:59  (GMT+8)     

Tough it's not better exp/gold than normal quest.

I got Cosmic Chimaera from non boss battle.

As for announcement, it's on their site.

To celebrate the release of Dragon Quest Heroes, DQMSL SEA will launch a new DQH event!        

The bosses from DQH will appear in this event too!        

Beat them to get lots of EXP and Gold!        

[Event Quest]        

Legacy Dungeon: Easy        

Legacy Dungeon: Normal        

Legacy Dungeon: Hard        

Legacy Dungeon: Bonkers        

[Event Period]        

2015/10/12 15:00 ~ 2015/10/26 14:59  (GMT+8)     

Tough it's not better exp/gold than normal quest.

Just ran Legacy Dungeon: Hard for the first time. Got almost 8000exp, which is good exp/stamina ratio (about 400/stamina)

Boss is Marquis de Leon, Rhinoceraxe x2, Ursa Major x2.  His minions are pretty wimpy. He's about similar to his Hard difficulty from his event.  No clue if he's recruitable or not.  Recruited a Mandrake Marshal and a Gorerilla from the level, which is neat.  The Hammerhoods in the level are abnormally high HP.  The Mandrake Marshalls and Living Statues also have a fair bit of HP, though not too usual.

Oh, and the Challenges for Hard are pretty easy, so it's like a free +200 gems (no formidable foe fights, just gotta kill all normal encounters and the boss).

the gems challege for Bonkers is weird. 300 gems for clearing with a party of all demons. Also 30k gold for no deaths, which isn't too shabby, but nothing to write home about.

Edited by The Mystical One

I rarely have Demon family team so I may not be able to complete this quest.

However, Dessert Demon(B rank of Belial) is recruitable!! This is awesome!!! 4+4 of Belial is excellent!!!!!

Anyway, I still cannot get any of them follow me >//<