Sign in to follow this  
KuroiBlaze

Importing

WOW!  That's all I have to say about the new Yangus outfit!  It's terrific and suits him, I would have made the bandana either yellow or blue instead since the hero has a red one.  Are there any more Yangus outfits or is that the only one?  I like the new Jessica outfit too as it really brings out the sophistication of her own personality.  I wonder if someone would be kind enough to post all the new known outfits so we can see them.

I like Red's new outfits especially with her pirate one!  I may have to do Yangus and Red in their pirate outfits.  I like how in the ending even Bangerz and Mash got another outfit!

And that Munchie Stuffed animal in a yellow pouch is so cute!

Edited by Madrigal

Visit Neos/Gold near the end of the game to start the chain of events for the optional dungeon.

The post-game trials are unlocked by beating the Dragovian Trials at least once and requesting it as a reward.

That feel when you'll never get all the achievements because one of them involves Street Pass.

ocWoXD3.jpg

Edited by The n00b Avenger

How do you redeem the code for the sword?

NM, found it.

I want that Munchie plush!

Edited by Chris

That would be kind of awesome to start the game with a powerful weapon.

In both the optional dungeons you get two Old Swords so you can make both the Loto Legendary Sword and the Dragon God King Sword without having to steal from or constantly fight Invisible Swordsmen in the Dragon God Road.

The Loto Sword costs an extra Orichalcum and is only like 2 points stronger than the Liquid Metal Sword. Unless you like throwing away ultra valuable Orichalcum for something that just looks cool, it's not really worth it.

The Loto Sword costs an extra Orichalcum and is only like 2 points stronger than the Liquid Metal Sword. Unless you like throwing away ultra valuable Orichalcum for something that just looks cool, it's not really worth it.

I can easily steal an Orichalcum from a Pandora's Box. I had a lot of success last time on my PS2 version. Think I managed to get 3 in the Dragon God Road including one from a Metal King Slime.

So I've been playing the game (at a slow pace cause I love taking my time, and also playing other stuff) and.. has anyone noticed like, whenever you close the game software from the home menu (I.E pressing home button, then closing software) that it kind of takes longer and then... some weird message pops up after?  Does anyone know what that's about?  I hope it's not some kind of software error or osmething going wrong.  I'd guess it's some kind of internal auto quick save that records where I am as I turn it off, but I really have no idea.  I kind of just turn off my 3DS altogether to avoid the message... but if I see it again I'll take a picture of it.

It's an error message that forces your 3DS to restart.  It's a pretty commonly reported problem with DQ8. It crashes fairly often when you try to close it from the home menu. Happens to me too.

I think it may be a New 3DS only thing. Are you using a New 3DS? I don't think I've seen someone with a regular 3DS report this error.

Edited by The n00b Avenger

Yep, playing it on a Japanese new 3DS.  I guess I'll just turn off my system after playing the game, to avoid the error?