Trouble with DQMSL

Every time I launch the app it has to download a bunch of data before I can play. I thought this was just a one time thing, but it seems to do it every time no matter if it's already done it to completion once before. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Well darn that sucks. I was only able to update it via my gf's WiFi. It takes too long at home. I really wanted to play this one too.

Oh well. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I noticed the downloads are really fast now, but the initial download took about 10 minutes.

Okay, I seem to have gotten it working. Since I already have a thread open, I want to ask:

Does this game have cloud saving? Meaning that, if I play this game on my Android music player over WiFi, can I resume this save later on my Android phone or my Nvidia Shield? I started this on my MotoPod (I gave my Moto E a cute nickname), but I now realize that I can only use this device on WiFi, so if I'm in town somewhere and want to play DQMSL, I won't be able to.

There is a Quick Save, but I think you may need to have an internet connection to use it.  For Android Quick Save is accessible by hitting the back button (located on the device, not the in-game back button), during play.

There is a Quick Save, but I think you may need to have an internet connection to use it.  For Android Quick Save is accessible by hitting the back button (located on the device, not the in-game back button), during play.

Would that sync across all of my devices? Now that I'm thinking about it, I guess since this isn't available on Google Play, and thus not linked to Play! Games, then that kind of dave feature wouldn't exist?

I just return to the title screen when I am done, seems to cause an update. Because I switch between playing on a Nexus 7 and my laptop running Droid4X

I just return to the title screen when I am done, seems to cause an update. Because I switch between playing on a Nexus 7 and my laptop running Droid4X

So you can carry saves across devices?

Wait...what are you using to emulate Droid4X?

Yes, it works across devices for me, and Droid4X is the name of the emulator, runs android OS.

I have DQMSL installed on it for use on my laptop, then I can also use DQMSL on my Nexus7 and my progress carries over as I switch between them.

Yes, it works across devices for me, and Droid4X is the name of the emulator, runs android OS.

I have DQMSL installed on it for use on my laptop, then I can also use DQMSL on my Nexus7 and my progress carries over as I switch between them.

Thanks for all the info!

Edit: Well, darn, it seems Droid4X doesn't work with my CPU. I got my hopes up over that.

Edited by AustNerevar