DQMSL iOS Super Easy Way

Can't buy through iOS games. Indonesia region --> won't take US credit cards. :/

On an android device, I agree... there would be no problem using paypal.  Doesn't help us iPhone people... lousy (cr)Apple. 

Can't buy through iOS games. Indonesia region --> won't take US credit cards. :/

On an android device, I agree... there would be no problem using paypal.  Doesn't help us iPhone people... lousy (cr)Apple. 

Oh, I didn't realize this was the iOS thread as I replied to it on my phone, I think.

Yet another reason I'm thankful I left Apple behind years ago. The only think about it I miss was the iTunes the integration.

Oh, I didn't realize this was the iOS thread as I replied to it on my phone, I think.

Yet another reason I'm thankful I left Apple behind years ago. The only think about it I miss was the iTunes the integration.

Thanks for the reply Aust.  I have mixed feelings about my iPhone... but choose to stick with it.

I was able to buy a few gems - for anyone else who is interested - here was my workaround.  

- Download the app (via apk) for my ancient android tablet

- Sign out of the game on my iOS device

- Sign in via facebook on the tablet

- Buy gems (paypal worked fine, and avoids the need to call your credit card for an overseas purcahse

- Logout from android app

- Sign back in on iPhone.

On an android device, I agree... there would be no problem using paypal. Doesn't help us iPhone people... lousy (cr)Apple.

Thanks for the reply Aust. I have mixed feelings about my iPhone... but choose to stick with it.

I was able to buy a few gems - for anyone else who is interested - here was my workaround.

- Download the app (via apk) for my ancient android tablet

- Sign out of the game on my iOS device

- Sign in via facebook on the tablet

- Buy gems (paypal worked fine, and avoids the need to call your credit card for an overseas purcahse

- Logout from android app

- Sign back in on iPhone.

Oh, wow, so your account can carry over cross platform? That's awesome.

And I used to love my old iPhone. I'm a HUGE music fan and I have an enormous iTunes library (over 125 gigs) so I stuck with it because Apple has fantastic media service. However, Android has no competition when it comes to almost everything else. I haven't regretted switching over, especially not since I figured out a way to sync iTunes to my Android devices (and even carry over metadata and play counts!)...plus I prefer to support companies that promote open source software and hardware. With Android, there are so many different devices to choose from and if you don't like a certain company's ethics, then you can just find another one that makes Android.

That said, if Apple resumed making iPod Classics, I'd buy one of those bad boys in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I'm assuming the Japanese version of Super Light isn't exactly the same as the Thailand version (i.e. no English language option I'm guessing).  I tried the gift code I got with my copy of DQ VIII and it didn't work with the Thailand version. 

It's also a shame you can't use Paypal while on iOS as I don't own an Android device so I suppose I'm kind of screwed.  I didn't expect I would enjoy this game as much as I have been :)

No, it's not. The Japanese version is light years ahead of the Thailand version. They have weapons and armor and tons more monsters! Things to look forward to in our version, but not quite yet. They had an 18 month head start!

No, it's not. The Japanese version is light years ahead of the Thailand version. They have weapons and armor and tons more monsters! Things to look forward to in our version, but not quite yet. They had an 18 month head start!

They need to hurry up and bring those features over. I'm running out of things to do in this game.

I just got enough Balzack's to make a level 4 Balzack. That will keep me busy for a while. Plus I still won't rest until I can get a Hunter Mech, Mantigore, Orichi.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's also nice they reset the PvP awards.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Wicked I just got it this evening over here in Korea on my iPhone 6+

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still struggling to download this; it's like the game is holding a cookie on a string in front of my face juuuuuust out of reach, then yanks it away when I reach for it.

My main qualm with this "super easy way" to get the game on my more-than-capable iPhone is this part:

Select a free app to download any app

I have little experience with "foreign" apps and do not know where to start on this step, but I am SO eager to try this game. Any ideas on what I could do? (I almost had it, but then it sent me into a loop on the App Store where I could not select "No CC" because the option wasn't there. I do have a CC, but I'm not putting it in there...)

EDIT: FINALLY got it to download! Now, uh...how do I actually put it on my iPhone? o.o

EDIT2: At last it is one my iPhone! *Cackles insanely*

Edited by The Lone Capsichum

Glad you got it going :)

Glad you got it going :)

As am I =D

Though the tutorial is well-explained, is there really no music in it? I was hoping for some music to listen to during the actual game...=c

There's music...

I found that out after the tutorial, but the tutorial itself with Fluffy/Watabou didn't have any, and had half as many sound effects. Maybe mine glitched or something XD

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried all the methods in this thread to attempt to download the game, but I just can't seem to get my phone to accept a new itunes account. it won't let me create an account without a credit card, and I really want to play this game.

Finally figured it out. Had to add it via itunes.

Edited by Bururian

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I just installed DQMSL on my iPhone 5S it was super easy

First create a free email address (gmail etc...)

Next open App Store

Scroll down to bottom of "Featured Page"

Select your apple ID and then hit log out

Select a free app to download any app

Select "Create new Apple ID"

Make sure to select Thailand as you region

Register the account and put in ANY address in Thailand

Verify your account thru E-Mail

Search for Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light

Hit "Get" and bam you're done

ILOVEYOU. I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GET THIS TO WORK BEFORE. also wish i hand not blown like 50 bucks on this dumb monster catching iphone game as i could of spent it now on this....thanks though :) im really happy, we get dragon quest 7 and 8 in the US. and now i have super light. also really REALLY hoping for dragon quest monster joker 3. its graphics are INSANE looking and more imporantly it has 500 monsters soooo happy

• Upvote 1