Free Present Codes for DQM Super Light!

Hi guys,

Recently found that free monster codes can be redeemed by anyone, not just the person they were originally assigned to.  As such, here are some codes to get you started.  If anyone has any others to share, post them here.  Note that these are NOT from the Roll bonus thing on Facebook from before the game was released.  These are codes that get mass-emailed or otherwise distributed widely.

Half Hog (Rank C): D7x3BYaAf

Fire Bird (Rank C): 46gC5tYbKJ

Juggular (Rank C): DepZzm4v

Wyrtle (Rank C): PEbhSYTDn2

Cureslime (Rank C): V3rzXuTCs

Liquid Metal Key: M4BRXH

300 Gems: kgFvMAZWH

300 Gems: Yhgrqkzagn

300 Gems: HApDRcP6U

100 Gems + Komodo: CE2aTq3HQK

300 Gems: qCEfHupsA

Thanks to Woodus and Plattym3 for adding Cureslime and Liquid Metal Key to the list.

Edited by King Zenith
  • Upvote 1

I think those are all a bit different from the ones you had to roll for back in June. I actually rolled a couple different monsters using a couple different accounts. The game let me enter the number technically not linked to my account, however when I tried the other one, it didn't work. I also tried someone else's. It didn't work. It told me only one code was allowed for that particular event.

I've entered these all and they work. Maybe just they're just bonus ones. Btw, half hog evolves into Whole Hog. Haha, most of those can evolve to rank A.

• 3 weeks later...

Added the Cureslime Present Code I got emailed today.

I had to remove one that Woodus posted as it was a one-time-only free-roll monster.  Cureslime and Liquid Metal Key are added though and both seem to work!  Thanks guys.

Bummer sorry.

No worries!  I did the same thing with my slumbering ram.  I figured that was universal like the others but TMO showed that it was only for me.

Thanks guys.  I was able to snag all 6 current monsters and the key.

Same here, I was gonna put my code I got in the emails on here, but it's for the Cureslime.

Thanks, that Liquid Metal Key was a godsend!

• Upvote 1

I haven't figured out why they post the codes that way, they don't seem to be case sensitive.

• 1 month later...