What platform(s) will you get DQXI for?

What platform will you get DQXI on?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I'll likely go for the 3DS version if/when this comes to Europe, just because it would make it easier for me to fit in time to play. If the two versions actually turn out to be different, I'll probably grab the PS4 version too.

Edited by shan780
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'll likely go for the 3DS version if/when this comes to Europe, just because it would make it easier for me to fit in time to play. If the two versions actually turn out to be different,

If they both make it stateside, I will buy both. And pretty much whatever other DQ stuff they release over here.   Hi. I'm Touchfuzzy, and I'm a DQaholic.

Waiting for a more favorable international exchange rate?

I'd go with both.

Each version looks amazing and you can tell they spent a lot of time making both stand out from each other. It would be impossible for me to choose if I had to go with one or the other.

• Upvote 1

I will get both if they both come here

Ideally both. If I had to choose, PS4. Might as well make having a PS4 worth it... I never play it, got it as soon as Heroes was announced for America, but I don't have any other games to play on it really. I mean, I've got GTA5, and the oddworld game. And the last of us. Lost interest in all three relatively quickly.

• Upvote 1

I would get the 3DS version because I don't own a PS4, I like the aspect of the 3D/2D graphics with both screens, and I prefer playing my games on a handheld.

...I really hope the 3DS version is localized!

Probably the 3DS version if I don't have a PS4 by then. It's likely be cheaper too. Is it confirmed only for the New 3DS or is it also for OG3DS? If it's exclusive to the new version, it would have to be PS4. I've been working out the cost and putting money aside for the PS4 but a few things I've had my eyes on that are more immediate and cheaper have taken my attention.

Both! Already getting a PS4 for DQ Hereos and as an eternal optimist, I believe DQ7 and/or 8 (if not both) will be coming here so I will also have a 3DS. The throwback/classic style of the bottom screen of the 3DS version completely won me over.

• Upvote 1

Both, because I'll literally buy anything DQ and I own both a PS4 and 3DS. The PS4 version will likely be the complete version, so I don't want to miss that.

• Upvote 1

Both, if they come here.  There's no way I could have one without the other if they are both available to me.  Yes, I'll buy a PS4 for DQ11.  No, I won't buy one for DQH.  Sorry, SE.

Edited by Griever

Probably the 3DS version if I don't have a PS4 by then. It's likely be cheaper too. Is it confirmed only for the New 3DS or is it also for OG3DS? If it's exclusive to the new version, it would have to be PS4. I've been working out the cost and putting money aside for the PS4 but a few things I've had my eyes on that are more immediate and cheaper have taken my attention.

Oh come on, she's not that bad. But skip her and save it for the PS4.

PS4 Version is all I care about for this one, the other not so much, prefer to spend my money on DQ VII and VIII.

Waiting for a more favorable international exchange rate? :wink:

• Upvote 2

Well I have a bank account in the UK so that could be a small reason lol...

I really believe we will see VIII and VII here.  If it's in French, all the better, I'm about 70% fluent in French so it's not a problem and forces me to continuously exercise my language skills. 

The DS DQs in the US have French, Spanish and English. I imagine European ones have even more languages. And I imagine the 3DS versions will not have less language options than the earlier games. So you can choose (I am replaying DQ VI in French).

Both, if they come here.  There's no way I could have one without the other if they are both available to me.  Yes, I'll buy a PS4 for DQ11.  No, I won't buy one for DQH.  Sorry, SE.

Buy the PS4 for DQXI now. And buy Heroes for XI. We can't afford for Heroes to fail right now. Because SE is full of dumbasses who think that an ARPG will guage sales for a turn based JRPG. I mean, I want Heroes anyways, but even if I didn't I'd still buy it in hopes of more traditional DQ games making it here.

• Upvote 1

I have no interest in owning a console for a single game, but we'll see.

Only if it's on mobile right? :P

Edited by eal
  • Upvote 1

Only if it's on mobile right? :P

Correct.

For me though, I have no interest in a modern gaming console. I'd break a 3DS, not to mention I'd have to rebuy my digital library (( BOO NINTENDO BOO )), and... I don't know about the PS4. I'd get Destiny and DQH, and DQXI if it ever got here, but I'd trade it back in a month after I bought it.