Dragon Quest Monster Super Light APK Download Link

Latest Update:

New link can be found at the Facebook page in the post about the new version.

Original Posts Below:

Also here. This is actually the company's official link off their Facebook page.
http://m.apkpure.com/dragon-quest-monsters-sl/com.garena.game.dqmsl

Edited by Woodus

So is some sort of third party who-ha needed to run this?

If you have an android device, click the link and go install the file you download. If you have apple, you're out of luck. If you have a PC, there's a program called Bluestacks I believe that can run Android games.

There should be notifications once the app updates.

Too bad it's locked for international play.

Bluestacks wouldn't work for me, I am running with Droid4X

Bluestacks took a huge step backward recently and I no longer recommend it for anything.  I haven't tried this Droid4X yet, but it sounds like a good way to go.

Yeah now I just cannot find where it stores its screenshots when you use the internal method.

Oh man, is this a freemium game?

"This app is basically free to play, but some items cost real money."

As soon as I saw the giant list of T&Cs I knew something was up.

Edited by Liamland

I found the screenshots, duh the were in the Pictures folder, not sure why when I searched for PNG it didn't find them though

Oh man, is this a freemium game?

"This app is basically free to play, but some items cost real money."

South-Park-Freemium-Is-Not-Free-Review.j

As soon as I saw the giant list of T&Cs I knew something was up.

It seems more like FFRK, so it's all good.

I downloaded this again and just went through the first two quests.  The load time seems to be pretty heavy and it doesn't look like I can play this when I don't have an internet connection.  Other than that, it reminds me a little of a DQ monsters stripped down version of the Torneko dungeon crawler.  It's probably something to play on lunchbreak, when work is light, or at home.

Something odd, I just got two consecutive login bonuses in a row, even though I just started playing the game today.

• Upvote 1

I downloaded this again and just went through the first two quests.  The load time seems to be pretty heavy and it doesn't look like I can play this when I don't have an internet connection.  Other than that, it reminds me a little of a DQ monsters stripped down version of the Torneko dungeon crawler.  It's probably something to play on lunchbreak, when work is light, or at home.

Something odd, I just got two consecutive login bonuses in a row, even though I just started playing the game today.

You may have hit midnight there I have had similar happen when it says something like it is a new day and resets back to the title screen.

I downloaded this again and just went through the first two quests. The load time seems to be pretty heavy and it doesn't look like I can play this when I don't have an internet connection. Other than that, it reminds me a little of a DQ monsters stripped down version of the Torneko dungeon crawler. It's probably something to play on lunchbreak, when work is light, or at home.

Yeah, it happens. Got 100 gems twice. It's a nice little glitch.

Is anyone else saving up their gems? The lineup for the Super Tombola is a bit disappointing.

The guaranteed B rank for 10 runs is also nice.

Yes. Close to 2100. I want the 10 at once!

You may have hit midnight there I have had similar happen when it says something like it is a new day and resets back to the title screen.

Ah, maybe that's it.  Maybe it passed Midnight in Japan.  It was in the afternoon, here.  Sometime around 1pm, which makes sense, given about a 13 hour time difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Here is a direct APK download link from Garena:

Step 1: Go to the following site, click Game (not Top Up), then click DQMSL, you'll get a Link to the Apple and Play Store, and a direct APK download: http://mshop.garena.sg

Sidenote: The current direct link is http://dl.mobile.garenanow.com/dqmsl/apk/DQMSL_Garena_Standalone_0728_2052.APKbut will likely change with time.

Step 2: Install the APK

Step 3: (Optional but welcomed), use my Friend Invite Code PY64UHCy so we both get perks :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if the latest APK is up any where?

• 4 weeks later...

Gonti dqmsl.garena.com and click on community. There is always an apk link on that page.

Is it safe to use? I was going to istall it but then I saw that it can access all accounts on my device, modify/delete my sd card and access Google billing/pay services I have my doubts.

It's safe. I've been using it since day one. You only pay for extra gems when you want to. Though the game is set up well enough where you don't need to pay for anything.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...