Having trouble with PC version launcher

Hello everyone! Sorry if there's already a topic for this kind of problem, but I did'nt know where I could ask this.

I am having a problem with the launcher on PC version. After the boot update, nothing happens! I mean, the program itself shuts down automatically with no version update.

I tried to execute in compatibility mode, unistalled the antivirus program, tried a few different japanese servers via VPN, reinstalled the game a few times (I have the All-In-One box) and nothing solved this problem.

And I'm pretty sure I am not blocked or something, because when I log in to DQX Hiroba, my character profile is there.

Can anyone help me with this problem? I already have 3000 Crysta bought and can't play the game :(

Sorry for bothering you all with my troubles and for my terribly bad english!

Thanks for attention! :)

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Edited by massayuki

Have you tried right clicking on it and choosing "Run as administrator"?

Have you tried turning off your firewall?

Does the config manager run?

Have you tried turning off your firewall?

Does the config manager run?

yep, turned off and still the same thing...

the config manager does not run anymore because I reinstalled the game from zero. it now says the version of the config tool is not compatible with the updated version of the game.

I'm thinking in formatting my entire system. this problem started after a windows update that I had on july 15th. before this date, the game was running normally. maybe something dark and cruel happened on that windows update.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

apparenty, it was a problem with something minor that failed to install on windows update.

I checked and installed everything that was missing and VOILÃ, the launcher is working again!

thanks for attention anyway, folks! :D