Sign in to follow this  
ForteSP

Unfortunately have to sell of my DQ Plushies, Zoma, Dragonlord, Malrot

Bought these from various people over the past year. I absolutely love them and expected to keep these forever but I am in need of some money so I will be willing to take offers on these. I want to keep at least one of them, if possible, though I guess if the offer is right I could sell all of them.

I have Dragonlord (both forms), Zoma, Malroth

http://imgur.com/a/LE1WgPhotos of the Bosses 

NOTE: DRAGONLORD HUMAN IS SOLD

Please cash offers only, feel free to leave them here or PM me.

Edited by ForteSP
  • Upvote 1

Would you mind letting me know what you want for the slime plush? Nothing concrete, but I might want it.

depending on the price of some of the bosses i wouldn't mind adding one of them to my DQ collection.

Would you mind letting me know what you want for the slime plush? Nothing concrete, but I might want it.

I didn't have a price in mind. I was expecting to just throw that in if someone bought the rest but there are so many different slimes about, idk what it would even be worth by itself.

depending on the price of some of the bosses i wouldn't mind adding one of them to my DQ collection.

I'm totally open to all reasonable offers. I don't really have prices, but I can say the last dragonlord dragon form (by far the most expensive of the bunch) fetched $460-480 in his last online sale. That was a japanese sale between two japanese parties. personally I'd be looking for far less.

Id be interested in picking up one if you could put a possible price range. I hate making offers cause Im cheap. :[

Id be interested in picking up one if you could put a possible price range. I hate making offers cause Im cheap. :[

None of these will be going under $100 except for ghost and slime, if that helps. Also the last dragonform Dragonlord sold on YJ for $460 or something like that before shipping.

Edited by ForteSP

The problem with expensive collectables is so very few actually collect them for those prices.  I honestly don't think I'd spend $20 on them myself at this stage of my life.  I'm married with a kid and all the money goes to providing for them.  I've been trying for 6 months to put away some money for a PS4 to play DQ Heroes.  I have $119.   :worried:

• Upvote 1

The problem with expensive collectables is so very few actually collect them for those prices.  I honestly don't think I'd spend $20 on them myself at this stage of my life.  I'm married with a kid and all the money goes to providing for them.  I've been trying for 6 months to put away some money for a PS4 to play DQ Heroes.  I have $119.   :worried:

Yeah. At this point I'd be probably even willing to accept $100ish on the Zoma and the Malroth. Possibly even $90 on the human dragonlord.

Not in Canada by any chance are you?

Unfortunately not. but I could ship to canada, theoretically.

Would it be wrong to cuddle with the Malroth? :P