What a horrible company Squeenix is.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so happily surprised to share this with you.     The lady from Squeenix sent me a $25 apple gift card. And today's my son's birthday. I told her I'd let him pick as I'd already bought all th

Allow me to teach you some more then:     It actually goes along with what I have to say about your entire opinion on this topic.

I'm over them. This is actually tempting me to cancel my pre-order for Heroes. I can save myself a good $500ish by not buying it's deluxe edition and a PS4. I can wait a year for the PS4 price drop an

From what I can tell, from reading this entire forum for a long time, and this topic more recently...

SE likely contracted someone to give out the code for the contest. This someone likely has to deal with one of SE's marketing firms, or their PR directly, in order to resolve this issue.

Bureaucracy takes a lot of time. But for something like this, Platty should have not at ALL had to wait this long.

The employee that contacted me has "Works at Square Enix" as their title on their Facebook page. For whatever that's worth.

I'm so happily surprised to share this with you.

3314531be2d7a90543b99703b4b85ecd.jpg

The lady from Squeenix sent me a $25 apple gift card. And today's my son's birthday. I told her I'd let him pick as I'd already bought all the DQ games! Had a pleasant exchange today.

• Upvote 4

Maybe there was a problem in getting things set up and organized?

Anyway, I'm glad the resolution was positive.  Awesome man, and Happy Birthday to your son!

Edited by ignasia7

Glad it all worked out. ✌

That's awesome!

It's hard to have respect for the company itself as a whole, but I have respect for that employee.

• Upvote 2

Good, I'm glad it worked out. Maybe corporate red tape made it take so long.

• Upvote 1

I still have complete respect for the company.

Really?

I guarantee corporate red tape was what made it take so long, Dwaine. It's an example of it being a little issue for a big company, so they probably put it on the backburner, thinking they could resolve the situation later by giving him more money.

I guess so long as they addressed it in the end.